Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

I was at my son's flag football playoff game, trying to keep up with ESPN's live feed.  Saw 1-1.  Then 2-1 at the end.  For awhile, ESPN's lead article stated something to the effect of, "Liverpool loses to Asto Villa in shocking fashion..."  I was incredibly confused for awhile because the same article stated Mane scored the 2nd goal.  I had no idea if that was an own goal or whatnot. I meant to screen shot it, but I was busy.  Glad we came out on top and fuck Pep.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:10 PM, Knoxtnhorn said:

I was at my son's flag football playoff game, trying to keep up with ESPN's live feed.  Saw 1-1.  Then 2-1 at the end.  For awhile, ESPN's lead article stated something to the effect of, "Liverpool loses to Asto Villa in shocking fashion..."  I was incredibly confused for awhile because the same article stated Mane scored the 2nd goal.  I had no idea if that was an own goal or whatnot. I meant to screen shot it, but I was busy.  Glad we came out on top and fuck Pep.

Just got notice that my kid's ONLY rained out game of the season was rescheduled to Sunday at 11AM.  We had already made plans and he asked if we cold go to The Londoner.  fml