Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

Going into the international break up 9 points on City, in fucking November. Unreal.
Then I remember that we were up 10 points at Christmas last year and tap the brakes a bit. This year feels different but City is not going to give up. 
Up ten points but City had a game in hand so it was really 7. We've also played United and beaten Chelsea and Leicester all of whom City haven't played yet. I still think this team is on a mission after losing the league so closely last year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Have to say, my first attempt at recording a game and watching it later wasn't all bad.  Kid and I turned off our phones at 10:15 when we got to the game and it was BRUTAL, but manageable.  Was excited to watch it with him and we both went ape*&%# at the first two goals.  I was stressed, but we were playing so well I never got too stressed.  Loved the bit with Gomez and Sterling.  

That Fabinho goal....  

Saw a tweet from LFC showing it hit the net from behind the goal and it's astounding.  Someone needs to link it and tell me the easiest way to embed them.  

1 hour ago, 406W30th said:

Going into the international break up 9 points on City, in fucking November. Unreal.

Then I remember that we were up 10 points at Christmas last year and tap the brakes a bit. This year feels different but City is not going to give up. 

Here’s why I think it is different (also, city’s frail back line this season)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

On the bottom right of tweets there is a little up arrow that says “share tweet”. Select the “share tweet via” option and then select “copy link”.

Paste the link on here and wait a second for it to load before you hit submit reply. 

• Like 2

Pearce is saying it's not true but I'm not sure how much of a mouthpiece he is for the club now since he moved to the Athletic. 

It wouldn't shock me though that Klopp would like to move Shaq out. He's never healthy and sadly doesn't provide a lot when he's out there. Actually, has he even been out there yet this season? 

Edited by mdmost

We did get away with a lot of shoving on Sunday. Both TAA and Andy got away with some extra shoves on Sterling and the other forward as both were going out of bounds. But hey, according to some, we get all the calls so I guess that's how it goes for now. Ride the good luck while we have it, I guess. 

Edited by mdmost

I remember the game in January being chippy as hell with bernanrdo silva getting away with a few yellow card tackles. I think unless the ref starts throwing cards around early that as long as it’s called the same way for both teams I’m fine with it. Atkinson did a terrible job of this in the United game. 

• Like 1