Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

3 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Both Mohamed Salah and Andy Robertson are injury doubts for Liverpool's trip to Crystal Palace after the international break per the Echo

Guessing that brings in Milner for LB where they attack w/Zaha or does Klopp put Gomez on that side.  Rest (17 days) for the Napoli game isn't the worst thing in the world.

Do any of you have any travel tips for traveling to Anfield?  Our local supporter's group in Charlotte just got an email for a travel package for the game against Crystal Palace in March, for one person it's around 2K including ticket, Friday-Monday hotel stay, and a few other events (flight not included).  I have a lot of vacation days for 2020 and I've never been to Anfield before, so I really want to go next year.  2K plus flight seems really steep, so I was hoping you all had some advice on how to do it a little cheaper.

No easy answer for me.  Went to a game with the family in the spring of 15 I think and it was kind of a beating.  

1. Each person needs to be a "member"
  2. You really don't qualify for any good games, because the people that attended more get preference
  3. That didn't matter as much because we weren't that good and we were playing Burnley
  4. You log in at ~4AM and go through some online lottery system.

It worked out well that time(got sat in the Kop), but was kind of a beating.  The next Decmber went over with the wife and did a Hospitality package.  Paid a lot of money, got a pretty decent meal, program, and good seats in the Annie Road end for the somewhat famous West Brom draw.  Just a guess, but I'd say tickets were ~$250.

Needed only one membership for that one, but it was worth it to me.  

These days with the team being better, I can only imagine demand is through the roof.  

• Like 1

Jive and I did Hospitality back in 2018. Got the Sevens Lounge which had some really awesome seats, 3 rows from the pitch, just to the right of the corner with the Kop (Block KN). Similar to pied, got a meal, program, a separate lounge you eat and drink at before and during halftime, and they brought in a former player who spoke about his time playing under Bob Paisley. It was really nice and really expensive. It's gone up since then. I think we paid $250 and it's closer to $400 or more now. These go up in July I believe for next season so I would be ready to go as soon as they go up as they go pretty quickly for the better lounges. Plus, if you pick an easier match, you'll increase your chances of there still being options. I think for Americans this is the best way to go. 

• Like 1

Mo and Andy were back in training today. Not sure what that means for Palace. 
Not sure either guess it will be decided tomorrow...sky sports said they were out...on the lfc reddit one thread says they weren't part of full training just the early non-contact stuff
Pics ive seen show everyone wearing those black sport sensors except robbo, gini and salah

We should be able to handle palace with them resting but we'll find out