Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

Liverpool FIFA Club World Cup squad: Alisson, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Adrian, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Lonergan, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Jones, Alexander-Arnold, Elliott, Williams.

Apparently it'll be the Under 11s against Villa

Liverpool FIFA Club World Cup squad: Alisson, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Adrian, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Lonergan, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Jones, Alexander-Arnold, Elliott, Williams.

The last thing i read was about liverpool trying to work out if the whole team had to be there 3 days before or just "set" 3 days before. Trying to leave milner,ox, lallana, shaq for villa then fly them out for cwc

11 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Seems smart. Try to win the trophy with the easiest route. If we lose to Villa, we focus on CL/PL. 

13 hours ago, Bone3421 said:
15 hours ago, pied said:
Able to rest Alisson
All of the midfield
Mo and Bobby

along with resting Ox and Henderson

and BATTERED them.  First comfortable game in some time.  Brilliant gamble that paid off HUGE.

Read more  

I get what your saying....but WE didnt rest alisson

Yeah but the effect was the same so I threw that in there in my post-match euphoria.  Aalso forgot Gini started.