Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

Only able to see the second half of the second half really.  Was very impressed with the workrate of the guys closing that out.  They didn't drop ten and defend, they took the defense to them in their half.  Can't say I'm surprised, but it was fun to watch that.

and Mo's goal......wow

• Like 1

Naby is about to get a nice run of games. It's the perfect opportunity for him and today was easily the best game he's ever had as a Red. He was incredible.

Hendo has looked energized since Fabinho's injury and the squad rotation has worked to perfection; I would be shocked if the rotation doesn't continue this weekend against Watford.

10 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

If your spouse/family/boss is having a hard time thinking of a Christmas gift a years subscription to Redmen TV or the Anfield Wrap is a good idea. My wife just got me a redmen tv subscription and it’s greatness. 

Redmen TV is worth your money & they are great guys. Their breakdowns are fantastic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iodeac said:

News that Liverpool are ready to sign Minamino in the January window. Really impressed by him and how he played Tuesday

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Holy shit that would be an incredible signing. He looked unreal in the first match against us and was great on Tuesday. This is fantastic news.

Not sure why it's not embedding.

@JamesPearce 5m

As long as he passes his medical, Takumi Minamino will become a #LFC on January 1. Borussia Mönchengladbach, AC Milan and Manchester United among those beaten to his signature. Fee of £7.25 million - effectively what Liverpool banked for selling Ryan Kent to Rangers.

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:
Not sure why it's not embedding.

@JamesPearce 5m

As long as he passes his medical, Takumi Minamino will become a #LFC on January 1. Borussia Mönchengladbach, AC Milan and Manchester United among those beaten to his signature. Fee of £7.25 million - effectively what Liverpool banked for selling Ryan Kent to Rangers.

Unreal. Absolutely fantastic business. I wonder how much playing time he'll be able to get this year, but he's incredibly versatile and could slot in at a number of positions.

Unreal. Absolutely fantastic business. I wonder how much playing time he'll be able to get this year, but he's incredibly versatile and could slot in at a number of positions.

I dont think he will get much playing time this year. Will be a fabinho situation where he has to learn system and sit for awhile. I would think he would make some appearances from end of march on but in the weaker EPL matches.

I really thought Klopp would step down after his contract was up.  Especially after listening to Bring the Noise. it just seems to be his MO to ahve a goal and then move on.  Pretty stunned he's committed longer term and, like everyone else, made up about it.

1 hour ago, pied said:

I really thought Klopp would step down after his contract was up.  Especially after listening to Bring the Noise. it just seems to be his MO to ahve a goal and then move on.  Pretty stunned he's committed longer term and, like everyone else, made up about it.

I would imagine every German manager's goal would be to manage at Bayern, but management of that club is a shambles. FSG must really give him his say and you can tell they listen to him. Why wouldn't you want to manage the best club in the world?

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I would imagine every German manager's goal would be to manage at Bayern, but management of that club is a shambles. FSG must really give him his say and you can tell they listen to him. Why wouldn't you want to manage the best club in the world?

I never thought he'd go to Bayern.  Figured he might retire for good, coach the German National team, or something like that.  The team/city culture seems almost as important to him as many other things, which is very very cool IMO.

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Hasn’t Bayern burned through like 5 managers in the last 3 seasons or some crazy shit like that?

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I would bet there’s a less than 1% chance that he ever considers/considered Bayern.

Hasn’t Bayern burned through like 5 managers in the last 3 seasons or some crazy shit like that?
Yes, they are currently on their 5th manager since pep left in june 2016.

Off of reddit per james pearce it was said that Klopp came to the realization that this would probably be the biggest club he will ever manage and is wanting to leave a legacy.

In others news Gerrard signed extension until 2024 also...seems we have our replacement in mind if he is doing well

4 hours ago, 406W30th said:

A lot of speculation that Minamino is being brought in as Firmino's backup, which actually makes a whole lot of sense. He can obviously fill in at a number of positions but given the way we play w/ our #9, it seems like a great way for him to contribute a bit sooner.

He's also cup tied so we can rest any of the front 3 during domestic comps.