Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

Thoughts from the match:

Adrian is the best backup keeper in the league and would have been better in net than Karius/Migs 

I'd love to watch the training at Melwood. It's apparant that Klopp works these kids hard and utilized the same system in this match as the starting 11 (false 9 / overlapping wingbacks).

Joe Gomez is back. He bossed the backline and made Nat Phillips look great.

Minamino is going to be Bobby 2.0 when he figures out the pace of the game

And...sing with me....

You haven't won a trophy, you haven't won a trophy, you haven't won a trophy ... since 1995. 

Not terrible. Not sure how that affects the Wolves(1/23)  or West Ham games(1/29).  

Liverpool will travel to either Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town in the fourth round of the FA Cup.

The Reds confirmed their spot in Monday evening's draw by beating Everton 1-0 at Anfield on Sunday. 

League One's Shrewsbury drew 1-1 at Bristol City of the Championship on Saturday, with the replay to be played on January 14.

All fourth-round matches are scheduled to be played between January 24-27.

RIP Warrior/NB.

Most of the away/3rd kits are crap, but most are anyway.  Think the 3rd > Away kits more often than not(starting from 15/16).

The 12/13 home, 17/18 home, 18/19 home were very very good IMO.

I think the entire 15/16 and 18/19 lines were prety awesome.

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 9:35 AM, Cheeseweasel said:

He seemed so good for a very short period. I know injuries plagued him, but I also wonder if our standards were so low that "slightly above average" was world class for us.

Clyne was always a very good defender at RB. He was never great (or even good) going forward. He was basically Steve Finnan and for awhile he was a stalwart in our first XI.

• Like 1