Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

Glad we're through on so many levels.  Think we have the chance to focus on Cups in a few weeks.  Klopp sends a message that it's not jusy talk, he cares about players rest, the club shows a winning mentality from top to bottom and I CANNOT wait to see the regulars reactions.  I know Milner was there, and expect the others to chime in from all over the world shortly.

• Like 2

As long as one says Mbappe on the back I don't care
I would like him and he could be one of the greats when its all over...but who are we sitting out of mane,salah and bobby

Or are we guessing a 3 game rotation....salah,mane,firmino...mbappe,salah,mane...firmino,mbappe,salah...mane,firmino,mbappe...salah,mane,firmino...etc

When do minamino and origi play? Domestic cups and lower epl games?

1 hour ago, Bone3421 said:

I would like him and he could be one of the greats when its all over...but who are we sitting out of mane,salah and bobby

Or are we guessing a 3 game rotation....salah,mane,firmino...mbappe,salah,mane...firmino,mbappe,salah...mane,firmino,mbappe...salah,mane,firmino...etc

When do minamino and origi play? Domestic cups and lower epl games?

Don't sign Mbappe because we need to play Origi. Makes sense tbh.

I feel we’re due for a defection or 2 after the season. The allure of Spain will always be there for guys born in warmer climates. At least Edwards knows how to squeeze those clubs that come calling into business that will eventually benefit Liverpool. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

I feel we’re due for a defection or 2 after the season. The allure of Spain will always be there for guys born in warmer climates. At least Edwards knows how to squeeze those clubs that come calling into business that will eventually benefit Liverpool. 

The only one I can see is possibly Salah. If that happens then Mbappe is in play. We'd need to figure out the wage issue with him but his first Nike kit would sell more than any player in the history of the club.

27 minutes ago, maninblack said:

The only one I can see is possibly Salah. If that happens then Mbappe is in play. We'd need to figure out the wage issue with him but his first Nike kit would sell more than any player in the history of the club.

I worry more about Mane. I'm not familiar with the kit sales for players but they get a cut?