Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

I have given up on it since the season shutdown first 100 days....but if we want points record we need to 6 of last 8
I feel like you just win the league and be done with it, we're lucky it restarted again in the first place. Way too much out of whack with players being rusty, no fans etc to worry about chasing the points record. I'm fine with a draw today given the circumstances

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

4 hours ago, maninblack said:

Lovren played 17 minutes today. 

He lost every tackle he went for, he lost possession 3 times, he got dribbled past once, he misplaced 8 passes and lost 2 aerial duels. 

Holy shit. There are times I feel like he can flatter to deceive, so people who don’t really watch the full games just can’t see it, but that is a shocking set of stats and a perfect example of everything we’ve always thought about him.

13 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Holy shit. There are times I feel like he can flatter to deceive, so people who don’t really watch the full games just can’t see it, but that is a shocking set of stats and a perfect example of everything we’ve always thought about him.

I took a lot of shit when Rodgers brought him and during his first few years saying he was trash. He's brought everyone over to my side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pied said:

Lovren can play at a VERY high level, and has done so at times, but he also is good for a couple head scratchers and brain farts and some pretty poor games at times.  We have better players and he's not worth the risk.

Lovren is garbage and always has been