Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

4 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Poor kid is playing behind the best RB in the world who is only 21.

Trent plays a ton of minutes though. Neco is a great option to play when he needs a rest.

Really, really wish that ball he played to Salah would've led to a goal. I think Mo was trying to set up Minamino but didn't quite get it there. Would've been maybe the best of the bunch, which is really saying something.

Leicester on Boxing Day aside, was that our best performance of the season? City was obviously a bigger win but I can't remember a more dominating performance. 

3 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

Leicester on Boxing Day aside, was that our best performance of the season? City was obviously a bigger win but I can't remember a more dominating performance.

Considering they didn't have a touch in our box and Martin A missed two clear penalties...yeah. Domination.

28 minutes ago, mdmost said:

MoJames will shit in his hat if Chelsea helps us here. He'll never get to live that down. 

Would be a little bit rude to remind him of it on every single thread for the rest of eternity. He would never do something like that.