Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

Congrats boys. Incredible run this year and last.

Always had a soft spot for Liverpool, it was Stevie G's teams that got me back into loving and watching soccer regularly when it wasn't nearly as big over here and QPR were a train wreck (and clearly never on TV).

And had a blast sitting with LFC fans at Crystal Palace a couple years back.

Edited by LonghornSean
  • Like 1

Been on a bit of a surly hiatus for a while, and also got superstitious and decided if I posted shit would go sideways. This feels amazing, I love this team and these fans. I save the Johnnie Walker Blue for special occasions and there will be several fingers of it consumed tonight. I guess I can start posting again. YNWA!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

Saw that Klopp thinks Curtis Jones can take Lallana's place. I like it. In the absence of some transactions, let's bring the young guys up and give them more work. 

Don't disagree on giving Jones, Hoever, and Neco a chance but I'd be really disappointed if we don't sign an attacker who can compete with the front three. At this point I feel like it has to be Sancho or bust.

• Like 1