Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

James Pearce on Joe Gomez –"Continued comebacks from tough times show Gomez really is the ‘big man’"

Nice piece on "England's finest center back", including this gem:

Being teetotal, the extent of his celebrations after Liverpool pulled off their stunning fightback to beat Barcelona in the semi-finals of the Champions League last season involved watching the highlights and playing Monopoly with his mates until 4am.

If he isn't careful, someone's gonna start a Twitter account called @BoringJoeGomez

• Like 1

Lallana won't play again for LFC, with Leicester move likely

Overall Lallana's career at LFC was a disappointment but not without its bright spots. It's a shame that he never got back to anything close to his best after missing huge chunks of time through various injuries. He was fantastic in 2016-17 and clearly a player loved by Klopp; 7 goals and 8 assists in the PL and worked his ass off all over the field.

I know he's become the butt of jokes at this point, and it's easy to forget how skilled a player he is. I hope he's able to find some regular playing time for Rodgers in a good Leicester side that should be in Champions League next season.

Best of luck to the guy.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Glad Lallana potted that goal against United this year. 

This was a great moment for an average team. Klopp broke his glasses during the celebration. 

Game day bitches! Still Kings of England, Europe, and the World

With the bickering about UCL travel I'm feeling confident that we'll be champions of Europe for another year as well