VVD - 6

Robertson - 6

Fabinho - 7

Keita -7 

Ox - 5

Mo -6

Origi -5

Mane - 6

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-player-ratings-aston-villa-18546760

TAW had him and Alisson at 8 (no one else)

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2020/07/liverpool-2-villa-0-ratings/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=liverpool-2-villa-0-ratings

11 minutes ago, maninblack said:

I don't think he was named MOTM, but he probably should have been.   He was a monster in the Villa game which was post-break.

12 hours ago, mdmost said:

Yeah, seeing he may be out through the beginning of next season. I bet this makes Thiago a no brainer now. 

I think Thiago made sense before. Dude is a top 15-20 player in the world. With Hendo, Ox and K8A's injury histories it just makes too much sense. 

He's also won almost everything possible so having that in the locker room is an added bonus. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, maninblack said:

I think Thiago made sense before. Dude is a top 15-20 player in the world. With Hendo, Ox and K8A's injury histories it just makes too much sense. 

He's also won almost everything possible so having that in the locker room is an added bonus. 

Money and age are the tings that make me not believe to much in this one.  We balked at Werner and he's 23, but now we're going for a 29 year old?  Just don't see it.  Been wrong many times before though.

10 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Ox and Milner?

I'm sure they'll get time as well but neither are a part of our best midfield. Ox hasn't been good at all since the season resumed and my argument for Jones is that he needs two more appearances to get a PL medal. He's also a player we will likely see a lot of next year, so time to start bedding him in. Milner can come in for Robbo.