Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

16 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Yeah, noticed that myself. I imagine tired legs are going to be an issue. We need a quick 3 more goals and rest some people.

He hasn't been sharpmbut unfortunately for him and the other two top they don't have much in the way of help from the midfield. There's nothing incisive. Any creativity has to come from direct take ons or from the FBs.

That was a team clean sheet. Even Origi got in on the defending. 

What if I told you when they went out injured that we'd have 5 straight clean sheets without Fabinho and Matip? 5 straight clean sheets for the first time since 2007. 

Edited by mdmost

What if I told you when they went out injured that we'd have 5 straight clean sheets without Fabinho and Matip? 5 straight clean sheets for the first time since 2007. 

Gomez and VVD were throwing down clean sheets last year...think it was you who said it earlier...Matip is going to get Matip'd

Plus hendo doesnt get a lot of love for his defense but he does well and you can see the other teams get a bit more dangerous when hendo is subbed out

36 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Well as founder and president of the Joe Gomez fan club, I would have told you, no worries!

12 minutes ago, maninblack said:

If Klopp made 11 changes for the FA Cup I really wouldn't care,

I think that is a little short sighted.  Don't want to get ahead of myself but there MIGHT be a time in the future we can rest players in some league games and focus on the CL and FAC.

I'd rotate, but I'm thinking~ Adrian, (not a lot you can do w/the back four, especially since Milner had to start today). Lallana, Elliot, and (pick one of Henderson or Gini), then Origi/Minamino/ and one of the three regulars.