Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

8 minutes ago, pied said:

from the ECHO earlier today.  Didn't want to jinx it but it's pretty amazing.

A Big 10 Days

Here’s a thing.

Liverpool play three Premier League games before Manchester City are next in action.

After tonight at Wolves comes a trip to West Ham United on Wednesday and a home game with Southampton three days later.

Win all those, and Liverpool will be 22 points clear of City having played a game more. City are at Tottenham the following day, so hardly a gimme.

This could be a big 10 days in the Premier League title race.

lol. What title race?

• Like 2

This is Going to be a nice break for the first 11. Looking forward to seeing the kids again on Sunday. We'll see what Klopp says regarding Mane but let's hope it's not serious.
Believe he said just a muscle strain nothing to serious....

Minamino, Origi, lallana, Shaq(healthy??), milner and the kids should be more than enough

8 minutes ago, WBT said:

I'm not a Liverpool fan but I don't understand not going for the treble.  That's still special to me.  It's not like he can't start working in the B team during league games 

Liverpool haven't won the English title since the inception of the Premiership. His only focus is winning the EPL. Games against Shrewsbury for his starters is a recipe for needless injury. His B team should've been enough today. I'm fine with focusing on the one trophy they've never won. 

FYI

When would Liverpool be presented with the Premier League trophy?

Cross your fingers, pray, touch wood, get your lucky rabbit’s foot out - whatever it is you have to do, it looks like Liverpool will win the Premier League this season.

And barring the worst of collapses, they’re going to win it with a fair few games to spare.

But the Reds will have to wait to lift the trophy until until their final home game of the season against Chelsea on May 9 report the Athletic .