Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

So no Salah, Mane, Firmino, and Alisson who need some much deserved time off but VvD will be there. That's enough for me. Want to see if Brewster can keep scoring. My brother and I fly out to Chicago on Thursday. Going to catch a Cubs game on Saturday. 

Liverpool name 28-man travelling squad for USA tour

Chris Shaw@__ChrisShaw

Liverpool have named a 28-man travelling squad for their tour of the United States.

The Reds depart for America on Tuesday morning, with Indiana their first destination ahead of a friendly with Borussia Dortmund at Notre Dame Stadium on Friday.

Jürgen Klopp’s team then move on to Boston, where they will face La Liga side Sevilla at Fenway Park, and later wrap up their trip by taking on Sporting CP at Yankee Stadium in New York.

Liverpool travelling squad: Clyne, Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Gomez, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Mignolet, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Matip, Kent, Lewis, Phillips, Jones, Hoever, Ojrzynski, Duncan, Woodburn, Wilson, Larouci, Alexander-Arnold, Van den Berg, Atherton.

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

So no Salah, Mane, Firmino, and Alisson who need some much deserved time off but Lovern will be there. That's enough for me. Want to see if Brewster can keep scoring. My brother and I fly out to Chicago on Thursday. Going to catch a Cubs game on Saturday. 

I know that was a mistake on your end so I fixed it for you......

Been out of pocket fo a week and doesn't seem like a missed much outside re-signing Divock (which I'm good with).  
Anyone hear where James Pearce ended up?
Rumors are he his joining up with The Athletic for their UK division which launches in August
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, mdmost said:

They'll be back in training by then, I should add. Klopp said they'd be back for the training trip in France which is the week before the Community Shield. 

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I could see Firmino and Salah get 45 minutes, due to the 7 substitution allowance, but I'd really just like to see 90 minutes of Brewster.