Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

51 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Since Feb 15 we're 6-6-2 and been knocked out of the UCL, FA Cup and lost chances at EPL records because of our poor play. 

Now there is literally nothing to play for anymore.

Correct. Part of me doesn't give a shit because the drought is over and the other part of me is pissed they missed out on being mentioned as one of the best teams ever. 

But let's face it regardless of point total, goals, losses, etc. this title and season would have always had a "yeah but....." after it for anyone that isn't a Liverpool fan so I say fuck it, who gives a shit. Plus a little wake the fuck up needed for the title defense next year. 

• Like 1

I was able o watch but can't go back and re-watch because peaCOCK.  Our goal was fire.  Their first goal was a screwup by VVD, ( we can't really complain) but trying to reacll #2?

You can rewatch now on NBC Gold if you have that. Peacrap might have it tomorrow.

48 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I love Gini but would that trade be a bad thing? 

In other news, we're letting Larouci go this summer. 

I remember watching Larouci at the Dallas Cup and wasn't that impressed.  Looked decent when he played this season, but can't say I'm all that shook up.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:05 PM, HoffaJimmy said:

Correct. Part of me doesn't give a shit because the drought is over and the other part of me is pissed they missed out on being mentioned as one of the best teams ever. 

But let's face it regardless of point total, goals, losses, etc. this title and season would have always had a "yeah but....." after it for anyone that isn't a Liverpool fan so I say fuck it, who gives a shit. Plus a little wake the fuck up needed for the title defense next year. 

Doesn't have a yeah but for me. Liverpool was clearly going to win it all season. 

The only yeah but that was ever a possibility was the "best ever" talk when the EPL is weaker than usual this season. This year's Liverpool squad is great and will always be league champs, that's all their fans should really worry about. 

• Like 1