Rowing

Js1

13 minutes ago, Bevo in VA said:

I could be mistaken but I think we're 4 points behind Stanford going into the last race.  Beat them and we take the championship again.

Texas 56

Stanford 63

Believe it's a 7 point difference. Last race is separated by 3 points for each place. So think we need a 1st place finish and 4th place finish from Stanford. 

7 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Not our year but it's tough to 3 peat as we already saw in women's tennis. 

And the Directors Cup. Nothing to be ashamed of. It’s been a great year for the athletic program as a whole. Just not the ridiculous year last season was.

Still got the volleyball national championship, and that one was really special for me personally.

3 out of 4 still has a really nice ring to it!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/28/2023 at 5:35 PM, SL Xpress said:

And the Directors Cup. Nothing to be ashamed of. It’s been a great year for the athletic program as a whole. Just not the ridiculous year last season was.

Still got the volleyball national championship, and that one was really special for me personally.

3 out of 4 still has a really nice ring to it!

It's going to be close. Crazy it could come down to a potential super regional between Texas and Stanford. Do we root for aggy in their regional? 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 8 months later...