E3 2019

Storm the Field

One week out. Time for the annual thread of hype-building.

Possibly getting the first look at the next-gen Xbox.

Sony is skipping so kind of a bummer. No updates on Last of Us 2.

Bethesda should underwhelm. Nothing new on Elder Scrolls 6 or Starfield is expected, just updates on existing titles.

Hopefully get some actual gameplay of Jedi: Fallen Order. The lack of great Star Wars games over the past decade boggles the mind. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Gonna need me a Cyberpunk release date. Rumor says Q4 ‘19 with a planned delay to Q1 or Q2 of 2020.

I would rather it get delayed than have them take a $59.99 shit on the sidewalk like EA and Bethesda did last year.

22 hours ago, Dr Fear said:

Halo Infinite should be good.

I just want MCC for PC. Is that too much to ask? 

Every PC shooter out right now sucks dick. I can only play so much CSGO before I start to lose my sanity.

21 hours ago, MillerEP said:

XBox Game Pass Ultimate $1 for the first month. $14.99 after that, gives you Xbox Game Pass for Xbox, XBox Game Pass for PC, and XBox Live Gold. Hell of a deal. 

Is it that good of a deal? Gold is $5 a month (if you pay annually) if you're too lazy to scrounge for a deal. Game Pass is $9.99. So it's seems to be the same. 

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Is it that good of a deal? Gold is $5 a month (if you pay annually) if you're too lazy to scrounge for a deal. Game Pass is $9.99. So it's seems to be the same. 

For me it is, because I also game on my PC. Since they're giving access to new games on launch for GamePass players, the PC library is great. Here's a screenshot of the GamePass for PC app (the bottom right is Metro: Exodus):

imgur