Well I had A Pifane

CHAD BRISCOE

There is so much hatred in the world today our president gets disrespect baby's are being killed before they have a chance to live in the world policemen being killed for no reason schools being shot up by people who have no conscious veterens being disrespect and the list goes on and on this is Why I have Oil's for sell it help's with all of these thing's . In the name of Jesus I pray if U dont like it U can sit On a Tack .

16 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Essential oils keep police officers from being shot? Well, I guess it makes sense. I've never heard of a violent crime scene that reeked of patchouli.

Know how I know you've never had sex with a hippie chick?

1 hour ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

Well U should know I am not allow at the bank Any more

Wait, you're not allowed in Arby's and now you're been banned from the bank too?  How did that happen?  How do you live?

Edited by ulukinatme

On 6/3/2019 at 4:44 PM, CHAD BRISCOE said:

Well just like the Title say's I had a Pifane the other day I was chilling behind Stripe's hitting my toot toot and a little u knjow what and all of a sudden this dude come from No Where . And i'm all fuck this , I'm high as ball's and this dude come up to me and he said it's cool dude can I do a toot toot wit you . I said sure and before u know it Me and Amish was buds he work at Stripe's but was on his break and was gonna get retarded on some wierd urbs or shit he got from his sister . Well Amish is Indian and we got to talking about how they live on Reservation's and how I was like it's cool that U get to live for free the goverment don't give me shit and I'm a veteran . Well turn out Amish said There is something you can do to get rid of the Goverment have U ever heard of Possee Comitatus that is the law that let's the Government have Police well did you know that it is ILLEGAL . THAT'S RIGHT at birth the goverment stole your real SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and gave it to a COMPUTER from the IBM CORPORATION . In which time U were enter into a lottery to go to either a real family or a Correction Facility . Well I can tell U this all U have to do is cut up your driver license send it to the Goverment .Is that true 

Is Amish an Indian like Mohotmom Grande? 

20 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

Isn't that Areola Grande's fat sister? 

Maybe. I know they made salt out of salt water and they got their own country. 

Chad, you tried making salt? You could be the grandhi of Pampa, er, Briscoe. Or moses. LET ME PEOPLE GO! But charge $10 a head. 

6 hours ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

Contrary to What U have been told I will whoop you're ass 

I've heard you'll suck ass...

6 hours ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

Well U should know I am not allow at the bank Any more

Or around schools or daycare facilities, etc etc..

5 hours ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

There is so much hatred in the world today our president gets disrespect baby's are being killed before they have a chance to live in the world policemen being killed for no reason schools being shot up by people who have no conscious veterens being disrespect and the list goes on and on this is Why I have Oil's for sell it help's with all of these thing's . In the name of Jesus I pray if U dont like it U can sit On a Tack .

Donald Trump says fuck you (no cr) and Jesus said he doesn't listen to moronic bird rubbing phegs like you..

6 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Essential oils keep police officers from being shot? Well, I guess it makes sense. I've never heard of a violent crime scene that reeked of patchouli.

No, no, no. All he is saaaying, is give nard a chance.