2020 ATH Ja’Quinden Jackson

texifornia

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Does that mean our status is that we’re about to be killed by Drago?  Or killed by the Predator?  Or lose in a giant upset to a club fighter?  Or get our hand bitten off by a damn alligator? Or that, baby, we got a stew going?

I just need to give up on trying to read tweets.  

It means Jackson is cooler than Lando drinking a malt liquor

-Katfid 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Does that mean our status is that we’re about to be killed by Drago?  Or killed by the Predator?  Or lose in a giant upset to a club fighter?  Or get our hand bitten off by a damn alligator? Or that, baby, we got a stew going?

I just need to give up on trying to read tweets.  

Click on the picture, brah. 

*ENHANCE*

D8LCTu-XoAUCZ1X.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Hell yeah.  Nice surprise tonight (that he wasn’t delaying his verbal). 

Who's he talking about at the end?  Speculation?  

I speculate that it is a big bad Duncanville safety who hits like Bryant Westbrook and runs like Johnnie Johnson.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I look at his HUDL highlights (as well as watching him on TV during the playoffs) and I think to myself "this kid is Tom Herman's dream QB."

Agree.

Seems like he's got the right attitude to learn and become a bad ass.  

Yes. Big FU to aggy. Thought Jizzbo was the quarteback whisperer...nope. Also, FU to Alabama and his primary recruiter Jeff Banks. He's still an aggy.  And while we are at it, FU to loochy. Cant wait for his take. Simmons evaluated him..think he makes it into loochys top 40? All three of these gus are tools.

19 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Any negative threads on texags for the lol?

Brief thread about JQJ. 

One of them said, "I wish we had gone after this guy."

Another wondered why two 4-star QBs committed to tu.

Because we're Texas.  Because we're back.  Because we take the ones we want and y'all get what's left.  Also, fuck y'all.  Buncha damned dress-up Army weirdos.

• Like 7

I like how they keep that QB room filled. No more Mack Brown anxiety about the horrors of a QB controversy.
But he is an ATH? What else can he play?

The popular projection is defense, and I get it because of his size and athleticism, but it's really hard for me to think it's a good idea to move a guy that dynamic to defense. Even if he can't stick at QB, WR or RB with some wildcat and red zone QB packages seems like the answer. You give that guy the ball.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk