Teenagers breaking into backyard

You need hide out, wait for them to show up, and let them get comfortable. Let them splash around a bit, soaking up the water and the satisfaction that they are punking you once again.Then slowly walk in, close the gate behind you and snap in place a new lock.

Turn to face them and say this

"Y'all are good at breaking in. Now let's see how good you are in breaking out."

Slowly pull out your machete.

"Who wants to be first to swim in their own blood?"

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, dimyh said:

You need hide out, wait for them to show up, and let them get comfortable. Let them splash around a bit, soaking up the water and the satisfaction that they are punking you once again.Then slowly walk in, close the gate behind you and snap in place a new lock.

Turn to face them and say this

"Y'all are good at breaking in. Now let's see how good you are in breaking out."

Slowly pull out your machete.

"Who wants to be first to swim in their own blood?"

The OP jumping into the pool naked and yelling "sharks and minnows" would probably freak them out more.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 8:57 PM, F250 said:

When I first got married, we bought our first home in an older neighborhood and had an issue with teenagers messing around our property. One night I just happened to be in the backyard when I heard some teenagers climbing on top of the privacy fence. It was one of those brick ones and they would climb it and walk on it. My golf clubs were near the backdoor so I grabbed a putter and ran to the flowerbed near the fence and squatted down until the kid was about to make his way up the fence.

It was dark and I only saw two hands and the top of a head when I Samurai chopped down on the top of his head. It was very satisfying.

6594f171-a369-44c7-867e-0312f9830903_scr

night putting