EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

Which EPL club has the sexiest supporters amongst all

https://thefootballfanbase.com/2019/18/30269/football-fans-epl/

Southampton have performed the worst on the survey receiving just 1 per cent of the votes meaning they are last on the list.

what the hell? two straight seasons in a relegation scrap and now this?!

my ill fitting Southampton jersey begs to differ.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/premier-league-academy-products-most-minutes-manchester-united-spurs-southampton-portugal-a9026536.html

Manchester United top Premier League academy products with Southampton on the rise

For the third season in a row, PA has recorded which academy every Premier League player graduated from and tallied up the numbers - for those who moved clubs as a youth player, the last academy they played in is the one credited.

Manchester United Acadamy Players  - 27,395 EPL minutes

Tottenham Acadamy Players  - 17,903 EPL minutes 

Southampton Acadamy Players - 15,964 EPL minutes

Chelsea Acadamy Players - 15,870 EPL minutes

Manchester City Acadamy Players - 13,605 EPL minutes

Edited by yoladu

15 minutes ago, yoladu said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/premier-league-academy-products-most-minutes-manchester-united-spurs-southampton-portugal-a9026536.html

Manchester United top Premier League academy products with Southampton on the rise

For the third season in a row, PA has recorded which academy every Premier League player graduated from and tallied up the numbers - for those who moved clubs as a youth player, the last academy they played in is the one credited.

Manchester United Acadamy Players  - 27,395 EPL minutes

Tottenham Acadamy Players  - 17,903 EPL minutes 

Southampton Acadamy Players - 15,964 EPL minutes

Chelsea Acadamy Players - 15,870 EPL minutes

Manchester City Acadamy Players - 13,605 EPL minutes

That Chelsea number is bound to grow quite a bit this season. 

Norwich earned promotion because of two things:

- Teemu Pukki was insane. He had 29 goals and 9 assists last year. That's an obviously not sustainable production level in the Premier League

- They were unbelievably clutch. They earned 19 points from the 9 goals they scored in the final quarter hour of games last year.

They opted to try and keep the team together that won the Championship instead of trying to spend money and bring in new players. It was a bit of smoke and mirrors beyond Pukki that got them to the Prem. Making them start at Liverpool was just mean lol.

1 hour ago, ATLLonghorn said:

- Teemu Pukki was insane. He had 29 goals and 9 assists last year. That's an obviously not sustainable production level in the Premier League

- They were unbelievably clutch. They earned 19 points from the 9 goals they scored in the final quarter hour of games last year.

They opted to try and keep the team together that won the Championship instead of trying to spend money and bring in new players. It was a bit of smoke and mirrors beyond Pukki that got them to the Prem. Making them start at Liverpool was just mean lol.

confused rooster teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

1 hour ago, ATLLonghorn said:

The fuck are you talking about? He's on pace for 38 goals. 

5 hours ago, ATLLonghorn said:

There’s also the fact that the club is community owned. The main shareholder is Delia Smith. She’s worth around £35m. Contrast that to almost every other EPL team being owned by Billionaires.

13 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

Uverse and NBC have been acting like stubborn shits for weeks now... And it's going to impact my weekend Villa watching.

Fuuuuuuuuu......

I have directv, which has the same dispute with Telemark, and still have NBCSN. I watched liverpool on it yesterday. If I can figure out how to stream privately, I can stream it for you on NC Sports Gold account.

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Bournemouth get on the board against newly promoted Sheffield. Chuckling that this game is the NBC Sports option and all the rest of today's matches are on Gold. Almost as if NBC knows what they're doing to force people to sign up for Gold.

The other games were pretty weak too. I wanted to see Sheffield United.

13 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Bournemouth get on the board against newly promoted Sheffield. Chuckling that this game is the NBC Sports option and all the rest of today's matches are on Gold. Almost as if NBC knows what they're doing to force people to sign up for Gold.

Looking at the scoreboard, Bouremouth-Sheffield is the only compelling game right now. 1 goal game vs two 2 goal games and an Everton game. I think NBC is grateful for their scheduling.

Brighton and Burnley both just went up 3-0.

Edited by Captain Ron

22 minutes ago, mdmost said:

There are just no good fixtures today. I don't get it - you would think opening weekend would have some more marquee games. Just one really, although Tottenham AV could maybe be decent? 

Oh and if anyone needs it, this is the current rendition of the soccer streams subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccermenow/

Should be able to find a decent stream for every game. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1