EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

7 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

It's sad, really.  Someone makes a joke post.  In your quest to be offended by anything that could possibly be offensive, you completely misread the post.  Someone points out that you misread the post.  Then you make an argument against the joke post that is completely irrelevant to the conversation.  406 didn't argue that Poch isn't the best manager Tottenham has had.  He made a very obvious joke about winning trophies.  What's not to get is that your response made no sense in the context of the conversation.  I don't know what your damage is, but it seems to prevent you from just saying "lol, yeah, I misread the post."  Instead you have to go off on a non-sequitur in an effort to defend yourself from a clear fuck up that you made.     

lol, what is this guy on about?? it's hilarious how upset all of this is making you, with your wall of text droning on about how i'm the one looking to get upset. okie dokie fella, you keep doing you. 👍🏼

8 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

lol, what is this guy on about?? it's hilarious how upset all of this is making you, with your wall of text droning on about how i'm the one looking to get upset. okie dokie fella, you keep doing you. 👍🏼

You've confused a mixture of my laughing at you and feeling bad for you with me being upset.  But given your skills at reading comprehension, that's understandable.  

7 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Who would've thought the Chelsea and Arsenal fan would get in an argument over the hiring of Mourinho to Spurs after sacking Poch.

Not so much of an argument on my part as it is genuine curiosity about the workings of a damaged brain.  Having seen in the past Derka's complete inability to ever admit to being wrong even when it's staring everyone in the face, it's interesting to be a part of one of those conversations.  And it's a slow day at work.  

17 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Not so much of an argument on my part as it is genuine curiosity about the workings of a damaged brain.  Having seen in the past Derka's complete inability to ever admit to being wrong even when it's staring everyone in the face, it's interesting to be a part of one of those conversations.  And it's a slow day at work.  

i'm starting think that you need to be called "the special one". jesus. you've spazzed out in this thread for god knows what reason, and the devastating irony and sheer lack of self awareness in your posts is hilarious. you keep ranting about some imagined instance where i didn't admit i was wrong, and your sensitive little feelings have been hurt by this, and now it's spilled out into the thread for everyone to enjoy have to sit through. so since you clearly aren't capable of getting over/shutting the fuck about whatever it is that's got you upset, let's get to the bottom of it.

406 said something about "winning trophies" did not compute. when i replied about Arsenal winning trophies, you got upset (lol why tho?), and told me that the joke was was about Poch not being able to win trophies. i then responded that Poch not winning trophies at Tottenham had nothing to do with him being a poor coach, and that in fact he was the best coach they've had in some time, and that it's Spurs who have the reputation for not winning trophies. after that...i literally have no fucking clue.

you're the only one who is upset here, and where you're getting that i "refused to admit that i was wrong" about that joke earlier, or why that's caused you to act this way i have no idea. you're just some ranting lunatic who's doing a "peak Derka" impression that's so good that you've even mastered the complete lack of self awareness. congratulations on derka'ing the thread. you're a natural. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Okay, I went back reread it all. Here's the cliff notes. i'm out after this:

1024 says "the joke is about Poch not winning trophies." 

then i say, "As if Poch is the reason Tottenham don't win trophies."

then he says, "is there some point you're trying to make?"

then i, befuddled as to how "as if poch is the reason spurs don't win trophies" wasn't clearly my point, say "what's not to get?" because seriously, what was hard to understand about that? nothing.

after that homeboy has ranted and raved about what a thread-derka'ing psycho i am, all while derka'ing the thread like a psycho. great stuff.

that about cover it? ok good. i'm going to go slam on some lunch. you wanna continue this fight you're gonna have to meet me at Baris. now back to whatever the hell was going on in here before wonderboy took over the entire thread with his weird, upset feelings. 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

spazzed out

wall of text

i'm starting think that you need to be called "the special one". jesus. you've spazzed out in this thread for god knows what reason, and the devastating irony and sheer lack of self awareness in your posts is hilarious. you keep ranting about some imagined instance where i didn't admit i was wrong, and your sensitive little feelings have been hurt by this, and now it's spilled out into the thread for everyone to enjoy have to sit through. so since you clearly aren't capable of getting over/shutting the fuck about whatever it is that's got you upset, let's get to the bottom of it.

406 said something about "winning trophies" did not compute. when i replied about Arsenal winning trophies, you got upset (lol why tho?), and told me that the joke was was about Poch not being able to win trophies. i then responded that Poch not winning trophies at Tottenham had nothing to do with him being a poor coach, and that in fact he was the best coach they've had in some time, and that it's Spurs who have the reputation for not winning trophies. after that...i literally have no fucking clue.

you're the only one who is upset here, and where you're getting that i "refused to admit that i was wrong" about that joke earlier, or why that's caused you to act this way i have no idea. you're just some ranting lunatic who's doing a "peak Derka" impression that's so good that you've even mastered the complete lack of self awareness. congratulations on derka'ing the thread. you're a natural. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, MoJames said:

Frank Lampard on Jose Mourinho - December 21, 2019

"Jose Mourinho is the Tottenham manager," Lampard told Sky Sports.

"When he decided to go to a direct competitor then love stories are over."

"I feel that when a manager leaves another club and manages a direct opponent, he is not going there for a holiday, he is going there to try and beat his club - the one everyone considers the club of his heart, but not any more," Lampard told BBC Sport.

lol - link

I remember that goal like it was yesterday. I thought Lampard was gonna cry when it went in the net.

Just now, Captain Ron said:

2 days to notice? Shit, you would be an upgrade over Pickford with those reflexes.

two days of giving depositions.  i didn't even know it was november or that everton had temporarily moved out of relegation.

still, jose at tottenham deserves a second gif.

giphy.webp

• Like 1