2 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

We're going to win the league
And now you gotta believe us

It must be UNBEARABLE!!!

Not really, I called it back towards the end of September.  We just aren’t nearly good enough to keep up with you guys this year.  Congrats though, if you’re going to break a streak, this is one hell of a way to do it.

On 9/22/2019 at 8:21 PM, IPoopOnWhoop said:

Liverpool is going to win the league.  With as locked in as they are at the moment and  all of our defensive issues, I think this is finally their year.

• Like 1

shit has been over since last may.

the squatters are having an all-timer type of year and it is pretty impressive.  i'll be curious if the pressure of an invincibles chase starts to set in at all.  klopp is definitely not the personality to seem to be affected by that but i wonder if we will start to see lfc take more draws with a defensive mindset trying to avoid a loss.  would be off brand for jergen but you never know.

4 hours ago, sidis said:

the squatters are having an all-timer type of year and it is pretty impressive.  i'll be curious if the pressure of an invincibles chase starts to set in at all.  klopp is definitely not the personality to seem to be affected by that but i wonder if we will start to see lfc take more draws with a defensive mindset trying to avoid a loss.  would be off brand for jergen but you never know.

Personal opinion but I don't think they care. At least not now. If this gets seen up well before the end of the season then Klopp will manage the squad as necessary with the UCL comp going on. 

If it get inside of 5 matches then maybe the thought starts creeping into their heads.

It really has been an insane run...that man united draw would have tied city's record of 18 epl wins in a row...we are now back at 16 after the draw. So its possible this last year since the January 2019 loss to city liverpool will have 2 of the 3 longest winning streaks in league history... absolutely mind bottling

is It possible Everton has slightly turned a corner with ancelotti and started playing decent soccer? Only one loss (to city) since 12/4. Granted, plenty of classic Everton draws against shitty teams but they don’t seem to be losing to shitty teams the same way like October and November. 

is It possible Everton has slightly turned a corner with ancelotti and started playing decent soccer? Only one loss (to city) since 12/4. Granted, plenty of classic Everton draws against shitty teams but they don’t seem to be losing to shitty teams the same way like October and November. 
My top 6 prediction still alive....the table is nuts besides liverpool at the top

You could be 4th in month or 15th...

Since the City / West Ham game was postponed, NBCSN just ran a documentary on City’s league title win in 2011-12.  Really well done. 

The drama of that last match. Crazy.

“Noisy Neighbors” I think it was called. 

Edited by yoladu

It really has been an insane run...that man united draw would have tied city's record of 18 epl wins in a row...we are now back at 16 after the draw. So its possible this last year since the January 2019 loss to city liverpool will have 2 of the 3 longest winning streaks in league history... absolutely mind bottling
If we win next match that will tie city's record of 18...

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

the term LiVARpool is thing for a reason.

You’re right. Take VAR away and Liverpool aren’t 25 points better than their next competitor and don’t have a +46 in goal differential. It’s just this VAR and that lying son of a bitch Klopp.

• Like 1