EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

You pay every single player on your team an average of 2 million more pounds than ours. 

to be honest, it would be my contention that it was Liverpool who was fortunate for the season delay when it came to this match. We were really playing well in February and March and liverpool was nosediving at the time. It would have been nice to play that game then imo. 

but we had much nicer looks today and you guys were incredibly lucky to get the draw. 

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

You pay every single player on your team an average of 2 million more pounds than ours. 

to be honest, it would be my contention that it was Liverpool who was fortunate for the season delay when it came to this match. We were really playing well in February and March and liverpool was nosediving at the time. It would have been nice to play that game then imo. 

but we had much nicer looks today and you guys were incredibly lucky to get the draw. 

ThankfulSarcasticHerring-size_restricted

Yeah, no Salah or Robertson.

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

Everton were the better squad...Ancelotti does have klopp number it seems, so might break streak next year honestly

7 hours ago, sidis said:

wolf of wall street laugh GIF

Ok sorry but in all seriousness...

chappelle show lol GIF

• Like 1