EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

2 minutes ago, yoladu said:

i love how Bruno screamed out in pain holding his ankle after this. Why can't the PL crack down on this? VAR allowed it?!

Because it's Man U.  Instead of a pk it should have been a yellow on Fernandes for the foul and then another for the dive.  I'm not sure if they can stack two yellows for the same play, but this would have been the case to do it.

• Like 1

Norwich earned promotion because of two things:
- Teemu Pukki was insane. He had 29 goals and 9 assists last year. That's an obviously not sustainable production level in the Premier League
- They were unbelievably clutch. They earned 19 points from the 9 goals they scored in the final quarter hour of games last year.
They opted to try and keep the team together that won the Championship instead of trying to spend money and bring in new players. It was a bit of smoke and mirrors beyond Pukki that got them to the Prem.

Well...bye

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Villa....Everton- Arsenal -West Ham

Watford... West Ham- city- Arsenal

West Ham...Watford- manu- Villa

If I'm Villa I want want a W/L in watford/west ham game...presumably west ham as watford would possibly finish with 3 L's in a row.

That will still require Villa to get 5pts in 3 games though.

Or just 4pts if GD gets skewed heavily in last 3 games...Watford v city ???