EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

9 hours ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

Liverpool is going to win the league.  With as locked in as they are at the moment and  all of our defensive issues, I think this is finally their year.

Yes.  Making up that 5-point deficit over the course of 32 matches is essentially impossible.  It must suck to be a City fan right now. 

8 hours ago, idigTexas said:

Yes.  Making up that 5-point deficit over the course of 32 matches is essentially impossible.  It must suck to be a City fan right now. 

I never said it sucked or was impossible.  It’s just the way I see it playing out this year.  We will steal a lot of headlines with impressive scorelines, but they look like a machine built to not drop points.  

7 minutes ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

I never said it sucked or was impossible.  It’s just the way I see it playing out this year.  We will steal a lot of headlines with impressive scorelines, but they look like a machine built to not drop points.  

So is this the point in the season where you stop posting? Like that gap from the end of 2014 until 2017?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

19 hours ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

It really sucks, but Liverpool is going to win the league.  With as locked in as they are at the moment and  all of our defensive issues, I think this is finally their year.  It is impossible for City to catch them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1