EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

If it touched Silva’s arm first, it still wouldn’t change the fact that the ball was played off TAA’s arm in the build up to the Liverpool goal.  It should have been disallowed on that alone.  Then you add in that Salah looked clearly offside, and there was a 10 second check on the second goal.  I expected Liverpool to win today, but this has been some bullshit from VAR.

Edited by IPoopOnWhoop

2 minutes ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

If it touched Silva’s arm first, it still wouldn’t change the fact that the ball was played off TAA’s arm in the build up to the Liverpool goal.  It should have been disallowed on that alone.  Then you add in that Salah looked clearly offside, and there was a 10 second check on the second goal.  I expected Liverpool to win today, but this has been some bullshit from VAR.

Lol. Never change man.

That's not the rule though so deal with it

1 hour ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

tenor.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maninblack said:

Not sure if your were a City supporter then but Remember this? Haha now get fucked.

715705a6c98ceef09a4979649b90b305.jpg

great, two annoying fanbases continue the "you get all the referee calls - well, you are a whiny bitch" back & forth... but now the roles are reversed.

20 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Not sure what yola might do if Southampton continue on the relegation path. 

it's not a path, it's a very steep slide...

we are getting relegated. We have a bunch of Championship quality players on our team, so the Championship makes sense.

Edited by yoladu

16 hours ago, yoladu said:

Soton cant afford to pay for players of that quality. You are welcome.

Southampton sold their players. They weren't taken from them – they were sold. Before Liverpool bought a bunch of them, you sold Gareth Bale to Tottenham, Theo Walcott to Arsenal, and Oxlade-Chamberlain to Arsenal. Recently you sold Luke Shaw to Man U. They were all sold for vast sums of money. Your "poor Soton" shtick is tired as hell and pointless.

18 hours ago, yoladu said:

great, two annoying fanbases continue the "you get all the referee calls - well, you are a whiny bitch" back & forth... but now the roles are reversed.

You're the cute fanbase of one here but if you were intellectually honest you'd admit both examples were called correctly. Not sure if you just don't know what you're watching or can't come to say it because Liverpool hurt you.

1 hour ago, 406W30th said:

Southampton sold their players. They weren't taken from them – they were sold. Before Liverpool bought a bunch of them, you sold Gareth Bale to Tottenham, Theo Walcott to Arsenal, and Oxlade-Chamberlain to Arsenal. Recently you sold Luke Shaw to Man U. They were all sold for vast sums of money. Your "poor Soton" shtick is tired as hell and pointless.

Oh I agree. Completely. Southampton did a horrible job of re-investing the money they received back into the club (the owners made out well though).

It is extremely difficult to continue to find replacement players year after year. Soton has failed at that, where as conversely Leicester has shined.

Really admire Leicester and what they have done. Not many clubs have succeeded, as they have.  I thought at one time, Southampton was on a similar path (5 years ago). Obviously that has fallen all apart.

25 minutes ago, maninblack said:

You're the cute fanbase of one here but if you were intellectually honest you'd admit both examples were called correctly. Not sure if you just don't know what you're watching or can't come to say it because Liverpool hurt you.

01) the handball non-call was far from clear cut. there is nothing intellectually dishonest about thinking it should have been called. If you fail to see the validity of the argument, i would contend you are the one being intellectually dishonest.

02) Salah was in more of an offside position on the second goal than the Sheffield player was in the Spurs game Saturday, but VAR called that one offside.

Look, i get it, it's difficult and tiring to have to defend the breaks Liverpool seem to get after every match. I wish it wasn't happening either.

Fabinho's strike was a beauty. Mane's goal was legit.