EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

vardy is 32.  how long can he continue in form like this?  a tremendous amount of the calculation depends on what's around him.  southgate (the lizard) managed a run through a decimated bracket in russia without featuring vardy.

the next world cup starts on 21 november 2022 when vardy would be 35 years 10 months.  that's tom brady / george blanda territory for a Full International striker.

but the euro 2020 kicks starts 12 june only 7 months away.   i hope vardy finally gets a chance to lead england.  besides, kane's best situation is running on to the ball face to goal.  in a spur/ingerland comparison, son = vardy if the lizard has any sense.

which he doesn't.

lizard.

On 12/7/2019 at 7:27 AM, sidis said:

LOL, bone gets to own mojames four times this year? Ouch. 

Yay, up to 14th. 

On 12/7/2019 at 8:50 AM, Bone3421 said:

Poor mojames....

Phbbbt. As if I care about a meaningless game against the bottom of the table. Our youngsters are hitting a bit of a wall on finishing, but with the transfer ban lifted, who knows what will happen in the near future.

Apparently Chelsea's darkest hour (losing our coach, long time MVP and having a transfer ban) and we are in the top four of the league.

Your ability to communicate your ideas is underwhelming. It's as if you took Derka and his complicated walls of texts with a very long discussion about a simple point and wanted to produce the opposite. A simple combination of words that don't always fit together and end up very difficult to decipher.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MoJames said:

Your ability to communicate your ideas is underwhelming. It's as if you took Derka and his complicated walls of texts with a very long discussion about a simple point and wanted to produce the opposite. A simple combination of words that don't always fit together and end up very difficult to decipher.

Bone should only communicate via MSPaint.

Aint nobody got time for all that typing.
Im sorry you have a hard time reading and comprehending the english language. There are two type of people. Those that extrapolate from incomplete data.
So to help you clarify the previous post lets go back and look at it. You are unsure of what might happen in the near future; i speculate that it will involve a run of second places finishes. See that is inferring that i dont think you will beat Liverpool. That is what most consider friendly banter. Now for the second part i commented on. You are in 4th place currently but if you cant beat everton those dropped pts might knock you down a spot. You might not have been aware that merseyside is a term for the liverpool region, so i apologize for confusing you. Merseyside county was created in 1974 and takes its name from the river mersey. This is also considered friendly banter as chelsea is 0-3 so far this year vs the merseyside football clubs. I hope this helps you understand the quite simple post from above.

1 hour ago, Bone3421 said:

Ain't nobody got time for all that typing.
I'm sorry you have a hard time reading and comprehending the English language. There are two type of people. Those that extrapolate from incomplete data.
So to help you clarify the previous post lets go back and look at it. You are unsure of what might happen in the near future; i speculate that it will involve a run of second places finishes. See that is inferring that i don't think you will beat Liverpool. That is what most consider friendly banter. Now for the second part i commented on. You are in 4th place currently but if you cant beat Everton those dropped points might knock you down a spot. You might not have been aware that Merseyside is a term for the Liverpool region, so i apologize for confusing you. Merseyside county was created in 1974 and takes its name from the River Mersey. This is also considered friendly banter as Chelsea is 0-3 so far this year vs the Merseyside football clubs. I hope this helps you understand the quite simple post from above.

Simple is a perfect word for your posts. I tried to correct your post but likely missed quite a bit of errors. I chose to leave your fragments alone. It's amazing you can fuck up a direct entry from Wikipedia about Merseyside.

• Like 2

Simple is a perfect word for your posts. I tried to correct your post but likely missed quite a bit of errors. I chose to leave your fragments alone. It's amazing you can fuck up a direct entry from Wikipedia about Merseyside.
Lol...you obviously whooshed on the joke

So are you telling me you cant read wiki either. It says clear as day it was created in 1974. I didnt want to confuse you with the 1972 vote.

8 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Lol...you obviously whooshed on the joke

So are you telling me you cant read wiki either. It says clear as day it was created in 1974. I didnt want to confuse you with the 1972 vote.

Nah, it's just an old joke. I'm fully aware by Wikipedia it was created in 1974, you just have a hard time using punctuation or the shift button.

6 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Aint nobody got time for all that typing.
Im sorry you have a hard time reading and comprehending the english language. There are two type of people. Those that extrapolate from incomplete data.
So to help you clarify the previous post lets go back and look at it. You are unsure of what might happen in the near future; i speculate that it will involve a run of second places finishes. See that is inferring that i dont think you will beat Liverpool. That is what most consider friendly banter. Now for the second part i commented on. You are in 4th place currently but if you cant beat everton those dropped pts might knock you down a spot. You might not have been aware that merseyside is a term for the liverpool region, so i apologize for confusing you. Merseyside county was created in 1974 and takes its name from the river mersey. This is also considered friendly banter as chelsea is 0-3 so far this year vs the merseyside football clubs. I hope this helps you understand the quite simple post from above.

Even that small block of text

image.png

• Like 5

vardy is 32.  how long can he continue in form like this?  a tremendous amount of the calculation depends on what's around him.  southgate (the lizard) managed a run through a decimated bracket in russia without featuring vardy.
the next world cup starts on 21 november 2022 when vardy would be 35 years 10 months.  that's tom brady / george blanda territory for a Full International striker.
but the euro 2020 kicks starts 12 june only 7 months away.   i hope vardy finally gets a chance to lead england.  besides, kane's best situation is running on to the ball face to goal.  in a spur/ingerland comparison, son = vardy if the lizard has any sense.
which he doesn't.
lizard.

Vardy got a really late start on his career compared to almost everyone else. Curious if that helps over the next couple of years. Younger talent might pass him without much of a drop off.

they have dropped 2 points in 17 matches.
you think they are going to drop 11 points in the next 21 matches and Leicester is going to win out?
I'd like some of what you are smoking.
It is OVER.
Who knows...could lose to spurs, city, Leicester and everton has to beat Liverpool sometime right

13 minutes ago, mdmost said:

On Boxing Day, there could be a 3 point swing to LC's favor. Then they're only 7 points back. It's far from over. 

Leicester?  They couldnt beat Norwich today. (Hell, Southampton beat Norwich, and Southampton is garbage).

Leicester has nearly half the wages bill that Liverpool has.. they are going to fade / fading. They aren't competing for any title this year.

OK. i guess we agree to disagree.

Edited by yoladu