EPL 2019-20

Firemans4Horn

2 hours ago, MillerEP said:

I have directv, which has the same dispute with Telemark, and still have NBCSN. I watched liverpool on it yesterday. If I can figure out how to stream privately, I can stream it for you on NC Sports Gold account.

Thanks mate.  Yeah, surprisingly UVerse still has NBCSN, too, which is stupid ...

I actually have a few streaming options at the moment, but I GREATLY appreciate that offer regardless.  Thank you!!!!

16 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

Uverse and NBC have been acting like stubborn shits for weeks now... And it's going to impact my weekend Villa watching.

Fuuuuuuuuu......

Seriously! It has been 5 weeks with no NBC.

Edited by yoladu

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

/neutral

spurs are having a hell of a time breaking villa

really surprising

and there goes kane on a brilliant through ball

You're spot on ... the Villa defense has been under fire for at least 75% of this match, but they're holding.  Question is "for how long?"

I do see Spurs getting at least one, so Villa need a 2nd... and soon.

Just now, RamjetFDO said:

I do see Spurs getting at least one, so Villa need a 2nd... and soon.

For 3, sure. I think they would take a point @Tottenham any day of the week, though. 

And Tottenham hasn't scored until they've scored - AV's defense has been pretty superb thus far. 

Just now, ztejas said:

For 3, sure. I think they would take a point @Tottenham any day of the week, though. 

And Tottenham hasn't scored until they've scored - AV's defense has been pretty superb thus far. 

I agree that even a single point here would be sweet, and we still may need 2 goals to secure *that*, but yeah ... I'm REALLY encouraged by the Villa defense!