CBDs - Who does them?

Any reason I can’t take more than two droppers per “serving?” I bought the 8mg/dropper serving from CBDistillery and haven’t felt much with either 1 dropper or 2 droppers under the tongue. I’d like to try 3 droppers (eventually I’ll just buy a stronger mixture if it works). Any downside other than I’m swallowing more oil? I did notice it gave me a slight stomach ache. 

I just bought the CBDistillery 1000mg  bottle and am just using one dropper (about 33mg) in the AM to see what my tolerance is at the moment.  I was under the impression that since 1000mg is a 'medium' strength tincture, it would be smart to go with one serving at first.   

• 8 months later...

Gonna go ahead and bump this thread.

I have an inflammed or herniated disc in my back, not sure as I've not yet been scanned.  My doctor prescribed me Tramadol for the pain, but I don't like hitting the opioids too often. So I went by the local CBD shop and got some of the flower. I've been smoking that a few times throughout the day. I gotta say, it really helps and smooths me out. I recommend. 

Edited by lateshow

I'm getting sober so I'd like to start taking it. Doesn't seem like a bad habit to pick up and anything that helps with anxiety without being psychoactive or depressive is a plus. 

What methods are people here using? I know they run the gamut so I'm wondering how people enjoy using it (if that's even a thing) or what is most effective.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I'm getting sober so I'd like to start taking it. Doesn't seem like a bad habit to pick up and anything that helps with anxiety without being psychoactive or depressive is a plus. 

What methods are people here using? I know they run the gamut so I'm wondering how people enjoy using it (if that's even a thing) or what is most effective.

I've been using the tincture for some time, but I never got a lot out of it. Smoking the flower is much more effective to me. 

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

"Rectally." - NowThis

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2020 at 10:02 AM, lateshow said:

Hemp Flower. THC <0.3%

3 hours ago, XYZ said:

Is this something that is sold in cannabis stores? Or is it like CBD oil, which you can buy anywhere?

I went to a Houston CBD store today, which had glass canisters full of buds; looked just like a dispensary in a pot legal state. 

• 3 years later...

I posted this on the high thread, but ... 

y'all may remember I invested in a CBD brand. It's highly focused on wellness, so almost all of our products are THC free or nearly non-detectable (topical pain relief being some of our most popular products). However we did decide that part of wellness includes the alcohol alternative THC related products. So we just launched our gummy product. It's a smooth, no groggy after effects experience. It's not a sledgehammer at all. My business partner has formulated a killer combo of our kick ass hemp oil (best out there I'm certain) + high quality THC in a 5:1 (25mg CBD* / 5mg THC) gummy. He's added a B12 complex and L-Theanine to help with the post-experience energy. He's ridiculously talented formulator. I'm super, super picky and I love this product. no paranoia, no anxiety, in fact the exact opposite for us. I woke up feeling optimistic about life and the weekend after a deep breath and a great friday night at home. YMMV but I love it.

We offer 2-packs and so that would be a 10mg experience. 1 is enough for me though.  we have 20 count jars too.

first 20 to message me and I'll share the brand and send you a free sample. no strings attached, just like you all like your women.

All I'd ask is you try it and let me know your thoughts.

*CBD and other cannabinoids.

• Hook 'Em 1