CBDs - Who does them?

23 hours ago, Orange&White said:

It’s been covered that it is legal in Texas. The problem is the inconsistency among vendors and even within bottles from the same vendor, in the amount of THC present, despite what they claim on the bottle. That inconsistency has led to failed drug tests. 

If there is no concern for a failed drug test, knock yourself out.

Drug test? Mrs. Brat? Lol

It's all otc. 

This is what I rub on my wife's neck and shoulders and sometimes feet when she's sore. She swears iys the most amazing thing ever. Bought on the internet.

b336524e78fed01f6156ef339c984b17.jpg
Left a 200g tub of this stuff in my carry on by accident this morning, meant to put it in checked luggage. TSA was concerned because they thought it was too large. But after a bit of security theatre they let me keep it.

As an update:

i received an oral drug test midday after consuming a full dose of THC free CBD from cbdistillery.com the night before and passed the test that included THC.

The best bang for the buck, which I’ll be receiving today is 3.5 grams of pure CBD isolate for $100. I have my own coconut oil and can be just mixing it in dropper bottles. I may make my own CBD edibles out of it.

https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/99-cbd-isolate-powder-from-hemp/

I mentioned upthread that I use Papa & Barkley, because I know it's properly sourced and tested. It's also full spectrum, so you get some of the terpenes as well, which probably makes it more effective than CBD alone. They are doing a 4th of July BOGO at 50% off sale this weekend. 

Brat, if you and Mrs. Brat are going to take it for aches and pains, the creams will do work great for you. Very little, if any, of it will reach your bloodstream. CBD reduces inflammation and is very effective for muscular aches and pains. It also works pretty well for nerve pain. You'll only absorb somewhere between 15-40% of the CBD in the oils and will pass the rest. You'll get close to 100% absorption from the cream. I use both oil and cream. 

This is the one I bu to use in Texas. It's a small container FYI, but it's very effective and they ship it pretty quickly in a discrete package. It smells nice too, not much of a weed smell. They offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.

https://www.papaandbarkleyessentials.com/product/hemp-balm

7 hours ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

As an update:

i received an oral drug test midday after consuming a full dose of THC free CBD from cbdistillery.com the night before and passed the test that included THC.

The best bang for the buck, which I’ll be receiving today is 3.5 grams of pure CBD isolate for $100. I have my own coconut oil and can be just mixing it in dropper bottles. I may make my own CBD edibles out of it.

https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/99-cbd-isolate-powder-from-hemp/

That's an exceptional price and it's US grown, which is essential. Keep us posted on how well it works. If you're going to make your own cream, you might try mixing in some stuff to make it penetrate better. 

Went out to The People's Pharmacy and got Mrs. Brat this little tin of dope balm. Hope it gives her arthritic fingers & rebuilt wrist some relief, but she says she doesn't care for the balm medium and would prefer it in a cream form. Of course I volunteered to help with the cream, and got a tone reaction.

Thanks all for the heads up.

BF4-A42-BE-24-BC-4-C2-C-8807-F5257662-B9

Went out to The People's Pharmacy and got Mrs. Brat this little tin of dope balm. Hope it gives her arthritic fingers & rebuilt wrist some relief, but she says she doesn't care for the balm medium and would prefer it in a cream form. Of course I volunteered to help with the cream, and got a tone reaction.
Thanks all for the heads up.
BF4-A42-BE-24-BC-4-C2-C-8807-F5257662-B9-D8.jpg

Hope fully it works, but I’ve had great success with sublingual oil, 10 mg

It's all otc. 

This is what I rub on my wife's neck and shoulders and sometimes feet when she's sore. She swears iys the most amazing thing ever. Bought on the internet.

b336524e78fed01f6156ef339c984b17.jpg

Interesting. She says the same thing about the stuff that I rub on her.
  • Like 1

Got my 3500 mg of pure crystalline CBD in the mail today. Took 700mg of the crystals, dumped it in a dropper bottle containing roughly 2 tablespoons of warm coconut oil, closed the lid, swirled it, and it almost immediately dissolved. Added it to a batch of brownies. 16 pieces, roughly 40mg each. Takes a little longer to kick in, but works really well.

Admittedly, the CBD crystals look like a hard drug in the canister.

1-B94-B4-E8-7-D97-4-DF8-B31-B-C56-C9-AE9

0-B01-F401-AE30-4078-ACEB-941-AA6376-A9-

• Like 1

Bought some raw hemp full spectrum pills (with the <.03 THC)...tested them out for anxiety during a recent family trip with in-laws and a bunch of kids.

They worked. Body tension and things that would normally cause me to get anxiety/annoyed seemed to bother me less and/or I was getting over things rather quickly.

Fuck big pharma and the war on drugs.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, texas08 said:

Bought some raw hemp full spectrum pills (with the <.03 THC)...tested them out for anxiety during a recent family trip with in-laws and a bunch of kids.

They worked. Body tension and things that would normally cause me to get anxiety/annoyed seemed to bother me less and/or I was getting over things rather quickly.

Fuck big pharma and the war on drugs.

What dose did you take?

So best place to buy online?

The places in the beginning of this thread are good. I have also purchased from Lazarus Naturals because they had a good mg/$ value (they also provide testing results directly on their website).

This link is solid and has lots of info from the r/CBD subreddit.

http://thecbd.place/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

The Beaumont district attorney announced that all low level marijuana crimes will not be prosecuted.

Apparently part of the language of the 2018 farm Bill requires law enforcement to lab test all suspicious substances to determine if the THC level exceeds the legal limit for CBD flower.

Price of testing is $1,000 a pop, which would bankrupt the county budget pretty quickly.

That weed?

Hell no officer, its cbd. So are these gummies. Until you prove otherwise.

The Beaumont district attorney announced that all low level marijuana crimes will not be prosecuted.

Apparently part of the language of the 2018 farm Bill requires law enforcement to lab test all suspicious substances to determine if the THC level exceeds the legal limit for CBD flower.

Price of testing is $1,000 a pop, which would bankrupt the county budget pretty quickly.

That weed?

Hell no officer, its cbd. So are these gummies. Until you prove otherwise.

Same thing in Austin. I hope this is how the dominoes begin to fall.

11 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Jags fan gif

For real and I used to be one of the main posters in the WA/OR/CO Legalization thread on the old site too. Last I had heard was that we just legalized CBD for kids with seizures. Looks like the place near here closes at 7 so i'll have to make a stop after work and get some to test it out. I think I'm in the "No THC what's the point" camp right now, but we'll see how i react.

Edited by SimonBolivar

Mrs. Brat added to her stash with the cream & the roll-on bought at Sprouts several days ago, all less than .3% TC so they say.

She says the cream is working very well on her arthritic hands and post-op sore wrist. I put the roll-on on her lower back (no pics.....no thanks necessary) for her intermittent chronic pain that started when she had our last kid in 1972. She has noticed a marked improvement in her lower back, but we'll see how it goes with extensive use.

That shit really does smell like old rope to me. lol

spacer.png

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:29 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

Well yeah, that’s kind of the law. Which is also fantastically fucking up the prosecution of weed cases in a few Texas cities.

A few might slip thru the newly created crevice but the LEO institution is not going to quietly give up on their revenue stream. When I first started getting drug tested in the Navy in 1981 or so the cost was pretty astronomical but hey, military dollars. Now anyone can buy a cheap piss test kit for home use. Point being, they'll get the test processes and prices reduced very quickly if that is all it takes.

I think it was the AG that said just this week  that they'd also rely on circumstantial evidence to continue prosecuting possession charges. All BS of course but just pointing out that these people will close any loopholes quickly. Their livelihoods depend on it.

5 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Mrs. Brat added to her stash with the cream & the roll-on bought at Sprouts several days ago, all less than .3% TC so they say.

She says the cream is working very well on her arthritic hands and post-op sore wrist. I put the roll-on on her lower back (no pics.....no thanks necessary) for her intermittent chronic pain that started when she had our last kid in 1972. She has noticed a marked improvement in her lower back, but we'll see how it goes with extensive use.

That shit really does smell like old rope to me. lol

spacer.png

Has you tried giving it to her orally? 

But seriously - the subligual drops have been a game changer for me pain wise. 

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

But seriously - the subligual drops have been a game changer for me pain wise. 

Yep. Day 8 for me with them. For the first time in a long time, I can make it up stairs without having to drag myself up by the handrail, halfway up one flight. 

Right? I mean, I take a VERY low dose, probably the minimum effective dose for me. I take 10mg (Waayb) under the tongue mornings and evenings, and I no longer avoid turning my head all the way side to side for the first time in over a decade.  

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1

I did some the other day that I thought was THC oil out of a dab pen.

I ripped a looooot of it later and didn't get very high which was what confirmed it (not my pen). Maybe a slight mellow and some drowsiness, but it didn't feel psychoactive at all. I'd like to try it again or do it more regularly to see if it helps with anxiety/depression but it's so fucking expensive still.

I kind of wonder how people justify the cost or what life-changing benefits it brings that regular pot wouldn't. 

Edited by ztejas

Those who take it to help you sleep, how would you compare it to melatonin?  I take it every night to help me stay asleep along with aleve for hip pain.  This my work for both.

They both play a role. Melatonin to get to sleep, CBD to stay asleep.

But the best thing for sleep quality for me has been ZMA.

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/zma-supplements