I'm sorry, but have you ever seen a body like this before in your life?

Deej

Guest Lobo

Think about what an exceptional 80s douchebag William Atherton was.  Real Genius, Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Ghostbusters, and No Mercy.  

Brilliant, I say.  

Paul Gleason was a heck of an 80s douchebag character actor, too.  Between him and William Atherton, plus Hart Bochner playing Harry Ellis, Die Hard might just be the nexus of 80s movie douchebaggery.

Edited by utee94

18 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Paul Gleason was a heck of an 80s douchebag character actor, too.  Between him and William Atherton, plus Hart Bochner playing Harry Ellis, Die Hard might just be the nexus of 80s movie douchebaggery.

Don't forget Robert Davi as Special Agent Johnson.  Also a Fratelli in The Goonies, Bond villain among others.

Lulz.

But seriously, it's like when somebody on surly posts a picture of Kate Beckinsale, and someone else responds, "Wheelhouse."  Well no shit Sherlock, she's one of the hottest women alive, she's in just about everyone's wheelhouse-- except for Vic Mackey I suppose.

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

Elton John, Richard Simmons, Barry Manilow, etc...

Eh. Nonsense. Just because you are attracted to members of one sex doesn't mean you wouldn't find members of the other sex attractive. All I'm saying is that, while I spend most of my time staring at any female T&A that happens by, if Chris Hemsworth propositioned me, I'd have a tough time saying "no."