[FAKE NEWS] DNC bans candidates from discussing climate change in debates

EMAWesome

14 hours ago, Chooky said:

When have you ever seen an entire primary debate on one topic? You haven't. It would be fucking retarded. Like 25 people talking about weather? Nah.

I was gonna say, those shit shows have like a 20-topic minimum. 

14 hours ago, Js1 said:

Our beloved university’s academic reputation shares a conference with these half brained hog fuckers or whatever Kansas has 

At THE Kansas State University, we are known for our award winning meat goats. 

I like how op goes for the fake headline and not the real story, that DNC goes full vagina yet again, as though more “centrist” positions will somehow sway the trump mouth breathers to vote for them.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

So this may be breaking news to you, but Al Gore bought a $9 million beachfront home. 

So this may be breaking new to you, but you are 100% wrong.

Edited by yoladu

16 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Good Lord, you read this article and came away with the take that the DNC has banned candidates from discussing climate change in debates?

Are you fucking retarded? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Sooooo do I lock this up? Or should I rename the thread "let's discuss which house we think is Al Gore's?"

i say lock it up, because it's not gonna go anywhere productive.

the great thing about the politics board, is that there are 10-15 threads that live near the top and get constant updates/activity.  this isn't movies/tv where there are always interesting new threads coming and going.  this thread will just serve as clutter floating around the good ones containing substantive discussion.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

i say lock it up, because it's not gonna go anywhere productive.

the great thing about the politics board, is that there are 10-15 threads that live near the top and get constant updates/activity.  this isn't movies/tv where there are always interesting new threads coming and going.  this thread will just serve as clutter floating around the good ones containing substantive discussion.

But it allows us to point to Emaw's stupidity and laugh at him. I'd say that's worth something.