What are some of your crazy ideas that you think would work if you ever became P.O.T.U.S

Bone3421

Almost all of y’all are describing legislation and not anything within the power of President. 
If only a president ever had some legislation that was near and dear to him that he used his power and influence to push through congress with party support

48 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Almost all of y’all are describing legislation and not anything within the power of President. 

Hell, what i want shouldn't even require legislation.

It should already be part of gotdam liberty.

You wanna build a gamblin house?  Go for it.

If nobody comes, you go broke...  but I reckon they'd show up in droves in Texas.  but fuck the idiotic rules Oklahoma has.

Straight up, real gamblin halls.  No horseshit antes.  Free booze allowed.  Stop fucking around...

Edited by slorch

On 6/7/2019 at 3:27 PM, Pig Bellmont said:

in a thread full of suggestions like declaring war on mosquitos, ubiquity of wet wipes, and machine gun trains, we are advised by captain roberts rules that our ideas are not procedurally workable. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 3:27 PM, Pig Bellmont said:

I mean, all you need to do is launch a populist campaign as a member of a party that has run a 40 year smear campaign against the opposition such that you can literally say and do anything you want and get elected. The lawmakers within your party will be so gutless, dickless, and worthless that they will do anything you say, no matter how vulgar, harmful, hateful, or antithical to your stated values, because they fear reprisal from the populist monster they created. But I'm just spitballing here. 

I am against executive actions as a rule, but I would like these personally  

Designate Los Zetas and Sinaloa cartel as terrorist organization and thus be able to more directly attack their funding and organization via banks. 

Eliminate all subsidies for Electric vehicles.  Divert that funding and potentially more to funding for next generation nuclear power plants.