Arsenal 2019-2020

Goo Punch

New kits looking super clean. So glad to be done with Puma:

5beff723bdae70e83d9b5a2a08ae4e3c.jpg

As far as the club goes, yeah, we had a shitty end to the season, but the glass half full view is that we were breaking in a new coach, a whole new staff, several new players, we had a ton of injuries, including some very important players, and we still finished two points out of fourth and went to a European cup final. I mean if Ramsey doesn't go down we likely finish 3rd and probably beat Chelsea's ass in the Europa League. So yeah, there's plenty to be upset about, but there's plenty to build on as well. I believe in Emery, and if this upcoming season is even 5%. enter than this last one then we should be playing on Wednesdays instead of Thursdays in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

So damn excited to see him play for us. Hes got the tools we've been missing for a long time.

If Bielek is on his way out for the 10m reported we should have the scratch to bolster center back. I'm assuming Tierney is done soon as well. What a fucking window!