Arsenal 2019-2020

Goo Punch

Pretty surprised that Iwobi was valued so highly by Everton. He had his moments but the man seemed in his own head and could never finish. To get 35m for who would probably be a squad player is the cherry on top of this window. 
They must think he will play well with kean/richarlison...toffees needed offense now they have iwobi,kean and richarlison all 23yo or younger...see how long they can keep them together

But good price for Arsenal obviously

6 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Welcome Sideshow Bob

I'm actually pretty excited about this move despite thinking he has been overrated for the past couple of years. His energy and transition from the back will be helpful. A really fantastic window that initially had few to no expectations. 

yeah really sucks to lose Iwobi, really got a lot of love for that kid, but as said, if it helps finance this unreal summer window then so be it. very excited about this season now. placed a bet on Arsenal to win the league yesterday at +6000. $30 to win $1800, let's do this!!

Daniel Woodley: Someone should tell Miguel Almiron that due to VAR you can't win penalties by diving this season.

Anukram Adhikary: If anyone can help me understand Arsenal’s team selection, please do so. I have no idea what Emery sees in Guendouzi that he doesn’t see in Torreira.

10 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Anukram Adhikary: If anyone can help me understand Arsenal’s team selection, please do so. I have no idea what Emery sees in Guendouzi that he doesn’t see in Torreira.

He sees that Guendouzi is French. 

This seems like an obvious one. 

Guendouzi is also taller than 5’3”, but I think that the French thing is the biggest advantage. 

I thought Guendouzi was David Luiz his first 10 or so touches.

I was wondering if Ozil was still on the team.  

2 hours ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

We beat a bad Newcastle team with our B squad.  This is the type of match we lost last year with our a squad.  I think we’re a top 4 team if we can just keep winning these type of matches.  

I'll have some of what you're having.  Some Kool-aide.

Edited by Bullneck