Arsenal 2019-2020

Goo Punch

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

So Surly Gooners, what day you about Josh Kroenke’s latest comments?

I think he doesn’t know the definition of the word reactive.  Going out and making the signings we made was the definition of reactive, spurred on by the letter from the fans.

Quite frankly, the way he’s managed the club has been downright imbecilic.  Terrible front office and squad management places him squarely in the cross-hairs.

One good window doesn’t make amends for all the other gaffes - we still couldn’t get rid of 3 players that should be gone in Ozil, Mihk, and Mustafi.

If the Kroenke’s are in the sports biz to make money, pissing off your fan base and being completely disengaged about it doesn’t help with that charter.  I’m guessing the elder Kroenke stepped in and said, “You’re fucking up a very large investment in a very public and embarrassing way.  Do something about it.” 

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
English
  • Like 1

the number of players we let stay too long and/or leave on a free is imbecilic indeed. When you think about the peak value of some of the players we let go for a little or nothing at all, you can only shake your head. like, off the top of my head, our return on Alexis, Giroud, Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, and Chambo is something like $35M and Miki. ugh. that's such bad business. 

Very disappointing.  The squad is on the road, against a heavy favorite and they are not playing with what appears to be a lot of energy.  Even Auba there seemed to just casually walk it in like he was training.  He may have ended up being offsides but fucking attack with energy.