Arsenal 2019-2020

Goo Punch

23 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Rumors of Emery's demise are heating up. I'm really hoping that there's some fire to follow this smoke. 

Every time I see this thread bumped, I'm hoping it is an announcement that Emery is gone.  Apologies to others who are going to see this bump, and hope the same thing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, idigTexas said:

Every time I see this thread bumped, I'm hoping it is an announcement that Emery is gone.  Apologies to others who are going to see this bump, and hope the same thing. 

More talk of Emery getting the pink slip – Unai Emery on Brink of Arsenal Sack as Club Hierarchy Seek Replacements

27 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

we're down 2-1 with Pepé and Laca on the bench and he brings on Torreira, a defensive mid. like, what in the fuck is this dude thinking?!

So, basically the reincarnated Wenger?

Troopz was on fiyah a couple of days ago after the draw with Southamption.  "5 at the back.  1,2,3,4,5 at the back.  At the Emirates."

The final whistle brought boos and jeers from fans at a sparsely-populated Emirates Stadium and means Arsenal are on their longest winless run since February 1992.

"The team selection, the team motivation, the substitutions, the performance, everything was missing here. It was a dreadful performance," Keown told BT Sport.

"I think maybe the manager may be in a position where he feels he needs to step aside now. Serious questions need to be asked. This is as bad as I have seen it and it is relegation form [when they return to Premier League action].

"Decisions need to be made, otherwise the club is going to plunge further down the table.

"The fans turned on [former manager] Terry Neil, 37 years ago. I was at the club when it happened and things got very toxic. I think we are getting close to that again."

It's a Thanksgiving miracle.  Can we get someone with a pulse, please?

10 hours ago, Bullneck said:

So, basically the reincarnated Wenger?

Troopz was on fiyah a couple of days ago after the draw with Southamption.  "5 at the back.  1,2,3,4,5 at the back.  At the Emirates."

While it was very frustrating to watch his teams in his last few years as manager, Wenger was never close to having Arsenal play this poorly.

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

Eh?  Show me a shitty boss and I will show you employees making fun of him/her.

Paid professionals making millions of pounds a year making fun of their coaches accent (in a second language he is learning) is pathetic. And a toxic culture that your next coach will have to clean up. 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Paid professionals making millions of pounds a year making fun of their coaches accent (in a second language he is learning) is pathetic. And a toxic culture that your next coach will have to clean up. 

Thanks, appreciate the perspective from the high horse, especially when it's based off a tweet. 

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Great, again thanks for your perspective, I guess it's substantiated now by an English newspaper that a shitty boss had employees in full revolt against him.  What a shocking revelation.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Same old Arsenal at the break. I’ll never understand how Mustafi has a fucking job in any top division in any country.

3 points from 9 from the bottom 3 teams.  Pathetic.  Someone needs to tell them that there are no trophies for the team with the most draws. 

21 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

big game today. really want to see us score 3 or 4 and keep a clean sheet. COYG.

Ha ha ha ha . . . 

I don't even know what to say anymore.  Who could possibly withstand the Murderer's Row that is Southampton, whatever that German club was, and Brighton Hove Albion?