Arsenal 2019-2020

Goo Punch

I see the board was lit with excitement during today's match.  And why not!?!:

In the context of a meaningful Premier League title challenge, this was the sporting equivalent of two bald men fighting over a comb. The only influence, indeed relevance, Manchester United and Arsenal will have on the title race is how they fare when they face leaders Liverpool (Arsenal have already been well beaten at Anfield) and reigning champions Manchester City.

1/4 of the way through the season,  top 4 is there for the taking (unless there is a crazy run of injuries).  As it stands now, its Arsenal, Chelsea, LC fighting for spots 3/4 in the table.  

I will feel much better if they had a CB at transfer window, and Teirney gets healthy.

yeah, i obviously wasn't around for that, but it's just shocking to see. i've watched it a couple of times now and it gets me heated every time. same as RVP being sent off to essentially lose the UEFA CL title for Arsenal, which also happened before i was even an Arsenal supporter.