Devin Duvernay "good hands"

Katfid54

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Think @Katfid54 deserves an encore after Duv’s shaky handed performance last night. 

Boy, of all that hawt takes on the boards over the years, fatkid’s “Duvernay has bad hands” take ranks up there with whoever once projected that “Greg Davis is sandbagging the offense for the OU game” in 2004. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

What a spectacular season from a spectacular player.

Bittersweet watching him shine last night. Even with little separation (or with one hand), he still found the ball and made the catch. Wish the 'Horns could slap him with a franchise tag and keep him for a fifth year.

Some NFL team is going to be very pleased with its mid-draft pick.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

What a spectacular season from a spectacular player.

Bittersweet watching him shine last night. Even with little separation (or with one hand), he still found the ball and made the catch. Wish the 'Horns could slap him with a franchise tag and keep him for a fifth year.

Some NFL team is going to be very pleased with its mid-draft pick.

Yes.

I had no idea what we had until some articles before the season and then Devon exceeding expectation leading to last night's spectacular performance.

He's the kind of killer you can win national championships with. His name will be with me as long as I breathe. Best to Duvernay!

• Like 1

[mention=192]SydneyCarton[/mention]  I know you're joking.  But I don't understand others' continued insistence that I'm harping on Duvernay having drops.  I'm not.  I'm saying he doesn't have great hands.  That's not the same thing.
Not great.

4 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Whoever drafts Duvernay is going to get a good pro, relatively cheap. I’ve seen round 3/4 projections. He doesn’t have great size and projects in the slot, a position that gets dinged in the draft. 

He's built like a running back, is hard to tackle and will run a good 40.  He's also not short for a slot.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him sneak in to the 2nd.  3rd seems like his floor.  He's going to do well at the senior bowl practices also.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He's built like a running back, is hard to tackle and will run a good 40.  He's also not short for a slot.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him sneak in to the 2nd.  3rd seems like his floor.  He's going to do well at the senior bowl practices also.

All of this plus high character.  

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

Any other year I think he’s lock for 2nd round. There’s a ton of skill talent coming out this year. 

Just now, GRHorn said:

Any other year I think he’s lock for 2nd round. There’s a ton of skill talent coming out this year. 

This. Matt Miller thinks he’s a 2/3rd round pick - but only because this draft is loaded at WR. Any other year he might sneak into the back end of the first or first few picks of the second. 

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Aw darn. I'm sure he'll be happy to respond when DevDuv gets picked before Quartney Davis

Fucking WANK. The SEC bullshit is tired and old. Fuck that conference and fuck the mouth breathing fuckfaces that do their level best to perpetuate the myth that the SEC is better than anywhere else.