2019 Super Regional Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Jamming the 2 best B12 teams into a Super when they should have been spread out with an opportunity for both 2 earn a CWS spot.  But I guess the committee didn't want to risk them eliminating 2 precious SEC teams.

Ah, I see.  Conference pride thing.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, clapclapclap said:

Because clearly, undisputedly, they were # 8 and 9, no way possible 8 and 10, or 9 and 10, or...committees never juggle that kind of thing ever, right?

Sounds like you WANT the committee to manipulate the seedings to favor your conference's chances.

Disclosure:  I have no idea who was on the committee or why they seed teams where they do.  I've been pissed at them in the past on several occasions, just like most fanbases.

Sounds like you WANT the committee to manipulate the seedings to favor your conference's chances.

Disclosure:  I have no idea who was on the committee or why they seed teams where they do.  I've been pissed at them in the past on several occasions, just like most fanbases.

They manipulated them this season to create all these conference match ups in the supers. So why not manipulated them for the opposite effect? They do it in basketball every year

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Do what?  He's only at 96 now after striking out the first batter in the 7th.  But yeah, he may not finish.  He's no Austin Wood I'm sure.

How many Duke runners have struck out swinging at Rocker's nasty stuff tonight but still got on base because the pitch bounced away from catcher??

Seems like at least 2...