Shit I've Cooked Lately

Hollywood

8 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Blend recipe? Know a variation of Texadelphias has been posted by P Swayze but never saved it 

7 hours ago, Fat Bastard said:

2 parts mayo

1 part Guldens spicy brown mustard

kikkoman Teriyaki and honey to taste.

The teriyaki gives it the bite and honey the smooth/sweetness. 

I mix the mayo/mustard quantities I want then start adding the teriyaki and honey to taste. It’s an exact carbon copy. If u have too much bite from the teriyaki, need to add some more honey. Let it all set up in the fridge for a couple of hours too

I do close to the same but soy sauce instead of the teriyaki. It sure taste close to the original. 

^

fresh dough if you're feeling frisky (i'm lazy and use grocery store fresh dough from deli section)

the basic sauce is good and overall structure is a great start point to build off of if you want. I've been slamming these cast iron deep dish pizza's during Qtine.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

do share - did you use a recipe for that or sort of make it up as you went? ive been trying to formulate a mushroom dish along those lines to put over creamy polenta

Ingredients

½ stick butter

5 tbsp olive oil

2 lb 4 oz white mushrooms

4 fast garlic cloves, finely chopped

1 fresh red chili, de-seeded and finely chopped

1 tbsp lemon juice

salt and pepper

fresh parsley sprigs, to garnish

Instructions

1.Heat the butter with the olive oil in a large, heavy-bottom skillet. When the butter has melted, add the mushrooms, garlic, and chili and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.

2.Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.

3.Transfer to warmed serving dishes and serve immediately, garnished with parsley sprigs.

• Like 1

I mean.  I can't even. Jalapeno. Cornmeal. Crawfish. Queso. Waffle. 

Had there been a combination drag club/gas station in Winnie in the late 80s, and had I been a drag performer at such establishment, Jalapeño Cornmeal Crawfish Queso Waffle totally woulda been my stage name.