Negative rep

Got a plethora of options to describe why I like a post, but only one neg “you hurt my feelings and now I’m crying face” described as ‘hate’.

My most common reactions to providing neg is ‘real dumb’ and ‘obvitroll’.

Just a thought if meaningless & stupid details are ever updated.

Aside from that, I’d bang this site.

Danke

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

6 hours ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Got a plethora of options to describe why I like a post, but only one neg “you hurt my feelings and now I’m crying face” described as ‘hate’.

My most common reactions to providing neg is ‘real dumb’ and ‘obvitroll’.

Just a thought if meaningless & stupid details are ever updated.

Aside from that, I’d bang this site.

Danke

nah, the most common neg is "I disagree with you, but will not post my own thoughts in the thread, so here's my little bitch token"

10 hours ago, slorch said:

nah, the most common neg is "I disagree with you, but will not post my own thoughts in the thread, so here's my little bitch token"

yep. some guy named girdwood pops up every few days to neg me until he runs out, yet he never makes a single post. meanwhile not three minutes ago i was saying to housious exactly what you just said. housious has negged me six times today but hasn't replied to me even once. imo that's weak. if you feel that strongly then say your piece. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

18 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

yep. some guy named girdwood pops up every few days to neg me until he runs out, yet he never makes a single post. 

He used to post.  If he has traded posting for negging you, I for one thank you for taking one for the entire board.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 1

having more than one pos is regarded.  another board i'm on has a neg for shitty spelling. people didn't realize they were negging by using the shitty spelling neg, which caused an uproar

Edited by elfenix
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, 52-80 said:

The nuances behind the neg doesn't matter.  Because no matter what the neg is, it gets the other party pissed off to want to rant about it. Which is pretty effective, and hilarious.

I got negged on the Tell Me About Nebraska thread, and deservedly so, since I was PWI and went CR.  What was interesting is how most of people who negged and left a comment (overly self-righteous and highhanded) were people who have a score to settle with me.  Generally they seemed to be Trump lovers and Sushihorn.

However, as it is my policy (well, it's really more like a guideline) to neg anyone who negs me, that just threw gasoline on their fire.  It's amazing to me that anyone gets that bent out of shape in a 1 point neg structure.  Getting negged at TOS was more problematic.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Fuck You 1

Welp, looks like I have to track down Johnny Sack now.  Again with the "score to settle."  

(Update: Johnny Sack has negged me 11 times in the last two hours.  And I've negged him.  It seems to have subsided for the moment.  Let's see how many I have when I wake up tomorrow).  😃

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

15 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Welp, looks like I have to track down Johnny Sack now.  Again with the "score to settle."  

(Update: Johnny Sack has negged me 11 times in the last two hours.  And I've negged him.  It seems to have subsided for the moment.  Let's see how many I have when I wake up tomorrow).  😃

You’re a liberal on surly with 2500 posts and 600 rep.  That’s damn near impossible. You really suck.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

17 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I’m always entertained by the negs on people in random threads that don’t warrant a reaction. It just shows the person is a bitch and is going out of their way to track your posts. I was scanning some thread just now and the only negs were negs on you by him when he had zero posts in the thread and there was nothing warranting a reaction. It gives me a nice laugh to think about the person searching out posts for the sole purpose of clicking the neg button.

1 hour ago, Brew said:

I’m always entertained by the negs on people in random threads that don’t warrant a reaction. It just shows the person is a bitch and is going out of their way to track your posts. I was scanning some thread just now and the only negs were negs on you by him when he had zero posts in the thread and there was nothing warranting a reaction. It gives me a nice laugh to think about the person searching out posts for the sole purpose of clicking the neg button.

When you get right down to it, this website is about entertainment.  You hope to hang out with fellow Horns who you can commune with during game threads and who might have the same memories of school, the Drag, places to eat, etc.  But the entertainment can also be arguing politics and disagreeing about stuff and whatnot.   The notion that Johnny Sack has that rep is some kind of measure of worth is really, really odd.  Hopefully he'll grow out of it, but I wouldn't take that bet.

The random posts part in random threads comes from clicking on the "who reacted to this" and then going to their profile and seeing what other threads they've posted in and negging them there.  

On 6/12/2019 at 4:53 AM, Bullneck said:

He’s a gigantic pussy.  Probably the biggest one on this site.  

On 6/11/2019 at 10:53 PM, Bullneck said:

Kill count.

On 6/8/2019 at 12:59 PM, Goo Punch said:

yep. some guy named girdwood pops up every few days to neg me until he runs out, yet he never makes a single post. meanwhile not three minutes ago i was saying to housious exactly what you just said. housious has negged me six times today but hasn't replied to me even once. imo that's weak. if you feel that strongly then say your piece. 

Negged 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 3:38 PM, Zepol87 said:

I just miss the comments. Reading those was fucking awesome. Any way to bring that option back

I came to this thread to ask the same question.  Getting negged without a poetic comment such as "Kill your family and then yourself" just isn't the same.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Born Burnt said:

I came to this thread to ask the same question.  Getting negged without a poetic comment such as "Kill your family and then yourself" just isn't the same.

"If you drank a gallon of bleach no one would care" type of shit. Some people really disliked others on TOS.

• Haha 1

On 6/27/2019 at 9:50 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I used to respond to all neg rep with pos rep and an appropriate bible verse.  I miss being able to do that.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

54 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

"water head retard" is the preferred nomenclature.

I don’t think you negged me very often, if at all, but if you’re getting called out it must have been legendary.  

Will one of you assholes swim through the scat and post some of the greatest here?   

Edited by SDG

4 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Yeah, let's have more slorch.

are you a script reader/ score keeper/ SJW/ part of the leftist cabal echo chamber?  lolz.

Thoughts and prayers.