Real Madrid 2019/20 “I am very happy to be back” Zizou’s Return!

Speedtrucker

• 3 months later...
23 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

Buy back clause or something maybe? Liked him but still a little tough to find room for him now

No. 1 year left in the contract, player wouldn’t renew so we have to sell. 

Celta tied Barcelona in the 87th! Barça dropping points! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What will be good to some and bad to others.

I take it as good news, Zidane has said there will be no big signings this summer, Madrid will stay the course with Zidane’s plan to continue to work the youth into the senior rotation .

I expect Ceballos, James, Bale and Reguilon to be sold to EPL teams.

Odegard and odriazola to stay but Vallejo and the rest of the youth will probably go back out on loans again.

Really hope Isco doesn’t get sold, he was really finding his form again at the end of the season.

Thibo
Carvajal-varane-Ramos-Mendy
Modrić-casemiro-Kroos-Hazard
Benz-Vini

Key subs- Isco, Fede, rodrygo, Asensio

• 2 weeks later...

2 things:

1. Sounds like Barca is gonna look insanely different as Suarez will not be back and Messi is triggering his release clause. Both as per reports so we’ll see.

2. I’ll be starting a new 2020-21 thread soon, since we got the trophy Zidane said he wanted to absolutely focus on this season.

Hala Madrid!

2 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

2 things:

1. Sounds like Barca is gonna look insanely different as Suarez will not be back and Messi is triggering his release clause. Both as per reports so we’ll see.

2. I’ll be starting a new 2020-21 thread soon, since we got the trophy Zidane said he wanted to absolutely focus on this season.

Hala Madrid!

You get it again boy! 

I didn’t want Messi to leave bc he would’ve been sold for a lot of money that would’ve been used to buy new players. If Messi leaves for FREE.... OMG! Barcelona aren’t recovering for YEARS.