Bill Burr

midtown

And it's making him rich to boot.
If half the world hates you but will keep your name constantly in front of the other half that likes you, you can make a shitload of money in comedy.  He knows exactly what he's doing.

On one show he said he lives stirring up shit on Twitter. Says the best way is to piss off both sides with comment. His example during the last presidential election. “that Trump is so stupid he is going to make vote for a woman”

• 1 year later...

The whole Red Rocks thing is great, as is pretty much anything he's done, but the Coco Chanel stuff struck me a little funnier than it probably was, but I lost it.

"She's into fashion.  They show up in their Hugo Boss uniforms.  Her knees buckled a little bit.'

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 5:24 PM, Augustus said:

The whole Red Rocks thing is great, as is pretty much anything he's done, but the Coco Chanel stuff struck me a little funnier than it probably was, but I lost it.

"She's into fashion.  They show up in their Hugo Boss uniforms.  Her knees buckled a little bit.'

The Coco Chanel thing was outstanding. 

• 4 months later...