WTS - 4 for LSU - Section 8 Row 14

GTNY

Terrible friends decided to have a wedding out of town this night and I would love to cut stubhub's fees out of this. Selling 4 in section 8, row 14. Only selling all 4 together. 

Edited by GTNY

2 hours ago, Native Horn said:

OP needs some sales training.

No question about that. Looking at stubhub, $600 seems to be a little below market. Feel free to make an offer if you're seeing something different

1 minute ago, The University said:

section 8, row 14? pretty sure that's where a murder occured in '16. make sure you understand the unwritten stand/sit precepts.

Been in this section since '16 but not sure what you're reference (maybe it was '15?) but I drunkenly stand, yell and cheer loudly and have never had any problems. Most of the older folks in the section seem to be great as long as we sit during appropriate breaks. 

4 hours ago, The University said:

section 8, row 14? pretty sure that's where a murder occured in '16. make sure you understand the unwritten stand/sit precepts.

4 hours ago, GTNY said:

Been in this section since '16 but not sure what you're reference (maybe it was '15?) but I drunkenly stand, yell and cheer loudly and have never had any problems. Most of the older folks in the section seem to be great as long as we sit during appropriate breaks. 

Pretty sure he's just trying to soften the market for himself.  Sharks around these parts...

On 6/11/2019 at 10:31 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Pretty sure he's just trying to soften the market for himself.  Sharks around these parts...

No no... that's where that old Injun burial ground sits. Powerful ghosts roam about those parts past sundown. 

On 6/11/2019 at 6:14 PM, GTNY said:

Been in this section since '16 but not sure what you're reference (maybe it was '15?) but I drunkenly stand, yell and cheer loudly and have never had any problems. Most of the older folks in the section seem to be great as long as we sit during appropriate breaks

Well damn that's gonna be a hard pass from me since I like to stand up for most of the game. I've been in a few fights with some other Exes over standing vs sitting, don't need to add another one to that growing list

4 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Are we just glossing over the fact that someone is choosing to not go to this fucking game?

Trust me. It’s divorce or going. Tough choice. 

Edited by GTNY

• 2 weeks later...