impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

Defense Attorney: Have you ever met my client?

Coroner: No

Defense Attorney: NEVER?

Coroner: Never

Defense Attorney: Well I find it VERRYYY odd that my client can be charged with murder when the person who stands here saying that there was a murder has never even met him. 

Just now, Jiggy-Z said:

I feel wanting John Bolton to testify is like routing for OU when it might be beneficial to the Longhorns...seems like you should, but never , never do it.

Well Baylor and the PResident do have a lot of rapey similarities.

What’s the obsession with the Obama hot mic from 2012?

Is the argument that he conspired to undermine Ukraine... which then conspired to help his secretary state and undermine her political opponent Who publicly Stated that he sided with Russia?

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Republicans have so little confidence in whatever their arguments are, they spending 95% of their time just making statements and not actually questioning the testimony.

This.  One of them, maybe Ratcliffe, literally didn't ask a question with his time.  Just threw out conspiracy theories and lies.

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Gonna need a link if you have one, I had to do some actual work.

He nailed Gym Jordan and the Republicans, and then (I'm pretty sure it was him) said something like Trump adminsitration was "not trying to end the Ukraine corruption, but was trying to aim Ukraine corruption."

Like with Trump’s attempt to stop Meuller, because he failed to successfully get Biden investigate he apparently did nothing wrong.

Literaly his gross incompetence and his terrible leadership is the reason he didn’t do anything wrong.

Too stupid to have committed an offense.

Just amazing.