impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

Trump may not have been tampering with the live witness at that moment, but it was definitely intimidation that would obviously be conveyed at the break.  Furthermore, it is an attempt to intimidate all subsequent witnesses.

How does this go . . . "Ah, well.  Nonetheless."

5 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

He’s hippy though- you’ve got to go hard on the ribs and liver with hippy guys starting right at the bell, because they can wear you out leaning on you and crowding your space.

Oh.....you think I'd fight him fair.  How adorable.

Little bitch would get a kick to the nuts and a 2x4 upside the head, then I'd piss on his unconscious body.  Which would still be more dignity and respect that he deserves -- I'm just too lazy to shit on him too.

5 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

He’s hippy though- you’ve got to go hard on the ribs and liver with hippy guys starting right at the bell, because they can wear you out leaning on you and crowding your space.

Listen, Mac.  Dodge his punch then counterpunch.

• Like 5

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Little bitch would get a kick to the nuts and a 2x4 upside the head, then I'd piss on his unconscious body.  Which would still be more dignity and respect that he deserves -- I'm just too lazy to shit on him too.

Well, he'd have to have nuts, in order to hit them but, other than that, solid plan. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

To heck with that. I’m hitting him on the side of the knee on his weak side and after he falls like a tree I’m kicking him in his tiny balls. 

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

ReasonableAfraidBighorn-small.gif

• Like 1

It would be awesome to see the look on his face when you hit him and he realizes no one is going to step in and save him. I remember that look from elementary school. When you stand up to the bully and punch him right in the face...the shock first, then the fear. It would be glorious. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

It would be awesome to see the look on his face when you hit him and he realizes no one is going to step in and save him. I remember that look from elementary school. When you stand up to the bully and punch him right in the face...the shock first, then the fear. It would be glorious. 

Best feeling in the world, or at least one of them.

I vividly remember turning and whaling on the middle school bully (athlete, much bigger than me -- I just whirled around on him and started beating his ass).  The best part was during first period that day, when the principal came and pulled me out of class (having heard of the fight that happened right before school started) -- she gets me in the hall and asks "so...what happened?"  "He just kept fucking with me."  Long pause.  "Ok, go back to class."

Fucker steered clear after that.  

The entire Trump clan needs to be popped in the fucking face, and hard.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I vividly remember turning and whaling on the middle school bully (athlete, much bigger than me -- I just whirled around on him and started beating his ass).  The best part was during first period that day, when the principal came and pulled me out of class (having heard of the fight that happened right before school started) -- she gets me in the hall and asks "so...what happened?"  "He just kept fucking with me."  Long pause.  "Ok, go back to class."

We all know tough brisket absolutely sucks.

But, Tough Brisket?  I like the dude.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

LOL the caller from Florida thinks everyone in the room serves the President, and the ambassador and the Democrats are "breaking their oaths".

Jesus.  Crack a textbook.

Members of fucking CONGRESS have actually said "I work for the president."

Idiocracy, dude.

I don't know why you all want to fight Jr. dirty.  I'd gladly fight that idiot in a fair fight using standard boxing rules, mostly because I'm shorter than he is, probably have a significantly shorter reach, and look like I could be Jewish, so it'd be really funny and extraordinarily embarrassing for him when I still clown him.

Is it Tuesday? It feels like a Tuesday with all that has taken place today.

- Fmr. Ambassador to Ukraine Yovanovitch compelling testimony.

- The President live tweeting/intimidating Yovanovitch and being called out live by Rep Schiff during testimony.

- Roger Stone found guilty on all 7 counts.

What will the afternoon bring?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

- The President live tweeting/intimidating Yovanovitch and being called out live by Rep Schiff during testimony.

Thank you, working hard! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know why you all want to fight Jr. dirty.  I'd gladly fight that idiot in a fair fight using standard boxing rules, mostly because I'm shorter than he is, probably have a significantly shorter reach, and look like I could be Jewish, so it'd be really funny and extraordinarily embarrassing for him when I still clown him.

I don’t want to just clown them.

I want them all crushed to a point that they go the fuck away forever.

Gloves-off time, fuckers.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Bird eating and snow coffee?

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

When you watch this, remember:

Travis County GOP Chair Matt Mackowiak, who most recently has been building his personal brand by demonizing homeless people, is also personally a party to destroying this woman’s career and benefitting from it financially.

Got a link for this?

56 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Baier and Wallace on Fox News live basically agreeing with Schiff's witness tampering charge.

Baier's exact quote was "I have to agree that the president did in fact engage in witness tampering and, yes, my hair is basically a metallic swim cap that can be removed or applied at will."