impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

Got a link for this?

Read MM’s twitter feed- Pete Sessions is his client- Sessions took the contribution and wrote the letter demanding her removal. Mackowiak is flacking it after the fact.

I’m not saying MM did anything criminal, I’m saying he’s a party after the fact to a nasty and shameful bit of business. Hope he’s well paid for it.

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Don’t need a link- Pete Sessions is his client- Sessions took the contribution and wrote the letter demanding her removal. Mackowiak is flqckong it after the fact.
I’m not saying MM did anything criminal, I’m saying he’s a party after the fact to a nasty and shameful bit of business. Hope he’s well paid for it.

Ok.  I don’t doubt what you are saying, I just wanted to read about it.  A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I considered MM a friend.

PSA: NYTimes is running this live with ongoing commentary from their correspondents and reporters. Much of what they're saying reads a lot like this thread.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/11/15/us/politics/marie-yovanovitch-impeachment-hearing.html?src=livechatHomepagePromo&action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

5 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I'm going to start recognizing myself before speaking. 

I object to you recognizing yourself outside of procedure prior to me recognizing you.  Please, sir, let's recognize the rules.  I now recognize you so I yield to the gentlemen who wishes to recognize himself.  You may proceed, sir.

• Like 2